Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No tweets. :dunno:

I hope it's because you're too busy eating tons of food, Sire, you are really too thin now. People would like to see you on stage at iTunes without the help of a magnifying glass! :wink2:

Shouldn't we have a "Significant facts/pics of the day" for those who work or are extremely busy and come home late at night tired but still feel the urge to peek for 5 mins what happened in here?

I've been going tp the hospital for a few days for treatment but i came home at night and couldn't resist peeking my fav threads, but as we often go off topic, i found 50, 60, 70 pages to read and it was hard to find a good short resume of what happened that day...

I kinda missed a resumed thread by then...

I think it’s a brilliant idea!

So I guess not many people have seen dcdeb's thread with all the updates for this week?

It's on the front page:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19050

All links to UK, German and Italian radio appearances, pics etc. are there.

For those of you who are too busy to hang round on MFC/twitter all day :naughty:

Excellent!:thumb_yello:

Subscribed!:wink2:

Because that is the only way you can find a thread of interest later, the search system isn't really, ahum, you know...

No tweets. :dunno:

I hope it's because you're too busy eating tons of food, Sire, you are really too thin now. People would like to see you on stage at iTunes without the help of a magnifying glass! :wink2:

+1

i don't like it when mikas skinny :no:

New project: the Feed Mika a Sandwich project! :naughty:

Hopefully hanging out in Italy will tempt him. Who can resist the food in Italy? :aah:

No one wants an uber scrawny Mika. I hope his sisters smack some sense into him. :sneaky2:

Going to pin him down in London, and ram a Subway down his gullet!:naughty::naughty::naughty:

New project: the Feed Mika a Sandwich project! :naughty:

Hopefully hanging out in Italy will tempt him. Who can resist the food in Italy? :aah:

No one wants an uber scrawny Mika. I hope his sisters smack some sense into him. :sneaky2:

I don't think a sandwich will do. :no:

FAO's humanitarian aids for starving people would be better. :boxed:

He said he lost weight for the WAG vid. He's a naughty boy! He needs to eat properly as he was already too thin before he did the vid!

Yeah when he said he was desperately trying to lose weight I was like "WHAAAAAAAAA--??" :roftl: but then he came to his senses and admitted he "lost his mind" :roftl:

If I was there I'd have probably force fed him loads of Pizza :roftl:

To be honest I thought he looked well at Latitude last week, he didn't strike me as being too thin.

And they say the camera puts pounds on you. Maybe it works the opposite way for Mika.

I think he is always thinner when you see him in person. :boxed:

I was shocked in Berlin and I was even more shocked last Friday. :sad:

Really? As I say I thought he looked good. Didn't strike me as any thinner than usual and looked well to me.

Are you easily shocked? :naughty:

When you see him in person, he will look thinner, because the camera adds 8lbs or so to the image of the person being photographed or filmed.

To be honest, the whole talk of Mika being too thin sort of bothers me, for various reasons.

One: he always looks good when you see him in person, and even though he looks thin, he never looks unhealthy or bad to me, and that is the crux.

Second: As someone who used to be very thin myself, just naturally, even though I ate enourmous amounts of food and didn't do any exercise, I got very fed up with everyone feeling that they had the right to tell me that I "looked too skinny", "was all skin and bone" and "needed to eat more". Sometimes, people are just thin naturally and that is the way their body is, and there's nothing that they can do to put on weight. Healthy weight that is, because yes anyone can stuff their face with pizza and icecream and they will gain weight but that is not "good weight" and desirable in any way. It has to be proper muscle, and that is not always achieved by just eating more if one is naturally skinny.

When Mika said that he starved himself for the vid, I take that with a pinch of salt, and imagine that all he did was, for a few days before the video was shot, be careful about what he ate and restricted food a little. Surely that can't be very dangerous if he is not looking any thinner than he's ever done?

His weight has gone up and down a bit, like anyone's, but I always find that despite how thin he is, he looks good. His skin is clear, his eyes are bright, and his hair and nails look healthy. Ie, he's not unhealthily skinny :naughty:, so I think that he will be alright.

Maybe we should all focus these mothering insticts towards our kids or pets instead of him, as he doesn't seem to need it? :roftl:.

Just my two cents.

To be honest, the whole talk of Mika being too thin sort of bothers me, for various reasons.

One: he always looks good when you see him in person, and even though he looks thin, he never looks unhealthy or bad to me, and that is the crux.

Second: As someone who used to be very thin myself, just naturally, even though I ate enourmous amounts of food and didn't do any exercise, I got very fed up with everyone feeling that they had the right to tell me that I "looked too skinny", "was all skin and bone" and "needed to eat more". Sometimes, people are just thin naturally and that is the way their body is, and there's nothing that they can do to put on weight. Healthy weight that is, because yes anyone can stuff their face with pizza and icecream and they will gain weight but that is not "good weight" and desirable in any way. It has to be proper muscle, and that is not always achieved by just eating more if one is naturally skinny.

When Mika said that he starved himself for the vid, I take that with a pinch of salt, and imagine that all he did was, for a few days before the video was shot, be careful about what he ate and restricted food a little. Surely that can't be very dangerous if he is not looking any thinner than he's ever done?

His weight has gone up and down a bit, like anyone's, but I always find that despite how thin he is, he looks good. His skin is clear, his eyes are bright, and his hair and nails look healthy. Ie, he's not unhealthily skinny :naughty:, so I think that he will be alright.

Maybe we should all focus these mothering insticts towards our kids or pets instead of him, as he doesn't seem to need it? :roftl:.

Just my two cents.

Good post Sara, as always :thumb_yello:

He does look healthy, but I'm always surprised at how slim his legs are when I see him in real life :roftl: