Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:Update:just realised i answered jo whiley's questionnaire for record of the week slightly tipsy at the pub last night. ****

:Update:i even threaten to "burn down the pub and the nasty cows who run it" i think ill be avoiding that place for a few days, good job its a dump

ohhhhhh my......

Such a bad bad boy...

:naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update:just realised i answered jo whiley's questionnaire for record of the week slightly tipsy at the pub last night. ****

:Update:i even threaten to "burn down the pub and the nasty cows who run it" i think ill be avoiding that place for a few days, good job its a dump

Will have to go on listen again, and see if she read it out, heard some of her show today, but must have missed her playing it.

Ooh I love a drunk Mika, hahah!! I wish he'd tweet drunk more often.

Jo Whiley has started calling the single WAG, now!:roftl:

Fantastic :lmfao:

i'm confused- exactly what happened ? what are these tweets about?

I think that radio interviewer likes M's record very much. :blink:

Feel free to tell me that I'm wrong, because his tweets have been getting too full of underlying meanings lately. :insane:

I first thought he wasn't, but I think he's the one in the orange t-shirt and black trousers:aah:

i juz found my focus lost in fact. the pic is...... well, not very well taken sori greg!!:roftl:

i thought in the same ways as u!! but finally i decided it's not him, cuz the shoulder and the head..... look a little bit too clumsy to me:teehee: