Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Contest is closed for a while, while they sort out top 100. Mika received over 1000 votes and was on page 2 (well up) He should get into the top 100.

Too bad it's already closed. But top 100 is better than nothing! :wub2:

Too bad it's already closed. But top 100 is better than nothing! :wub2:

That's just the first part of it.

Now they take the top 100 and you vote again to get a top twenty, which then becomes the Mr Twitterverse Hall of Fame.

So we've still got work to do:wink2:

That's just the first part of it.

Now they take the top 100 and you vote again to get a top twenty, which then becomes the Mr Twitterverse Hall of Fame.

So we've still got work to do:wink2:

It seems my lonely neuron hasn't recovered from the gig blackout yet. :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks, twin! :biggrin2:

too bad it's already closed. But top 100 is better than nothing! :wub2:

no it isn't closed! That was just the first round! If he's in the t0p 100, and he surely is, then it's round two. The first place is the winner obviously, then the 20 runners up also get into the twitter hall of fame.

YO! arriving into brussels, feel like im sharpening my teeth again with these acoustic shows. free evening in brussels, what to do...? FOOD!12 minutes ago from web

followed by an answer to the question why M-I-K-A not Mika?

ah @liio its M-I-K-A so that the i the k and the a don't get jealous obviously7 minutes ago from web

YO! arriving into brussels, feel like im sharpening my teeth again with these acoustic shows. free evening in brussels, what to do...? FOOD!12 minutes ago from web

ah @liio its M-I-K-A so that the i the k and the a don't get jealous obviously7 minutes ago from web

He's in the country!! :boing: can't wait for tomorrow! :wub2:

:roftl: and that made me laugh :biggrin2:

free night in brussels?:teehee:

mika, i would spend it reharsing and reharsing....learning words and chords and how to play a celesta!:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he could re-acquaint himself, with the chords to Relax:roftl:

Poor boy, starving in between gigs, no one seems to be feeding him properly abroad...:biggrin2:

free night in brussels?

mika, i would spend it reharsing and reharsing....learning words and chords and how to play a celesta

:roftl:

Yes, he could re-acquaint himself, with the chords to Relax

He said he wouldn't be playing it and i'm afraid he won't...:boxed:

free night in brussels?:teehee:

mika, i would spend it reharsing and reharsing....learning words and chords and how to play a celesta!:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

Yes, he could re-acquaint himself, with the chords to Relax:roftl:

Yeah! I really want him to do Relax acoustically, dammit!! :roftl: I love that version of Relax, it's astoundingly beautiful, and he's hardly ever done it at gigs...Well, never really, except for the Fiat thing to my knowledge.

When I asked him about it in Berlin he said: 'but I do Rain now' as if it was the one or the other:sneaky2::aah:

Yeah! I really want him to do Relax acoustically, dammit!! :roftl: I love that version of Relax, it's astoundingly beautiful, and he's hardly ever done it at gigs...Well, never really, except for the Fiat thing to my knowledge.

When I asked him about it in Berlin he said: 'but I do Rain now' as if it was the one or the other:sneaky2::aah:

:doh: Well if it's one or the other then he'll better choose other in London :aah: