Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

same here... but until then, I quote Ella in my signiture for I am so dumb I need to quote dogs to come up with something cleva...

But dogs are very clever....they say!:groovy::roftl:

or they are all id mad... birds of a feather... :D

Hehe, maybe the MFC wild id craziness we used to have has spilled over to twitter!:naughty:

And look who's trowing the first rock!!!!!

:lmao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Runs int thread with ball*

*Sees Sienna's post*

:shocked:

:boxed:

:tears:

*Walks out slowly with head down and dragging feelt*

Oh sorry, but you can always trow it to Ella!:huglove:

Why don't we have a dog posting in here when I think about it?

Doesn't dogs like Mika?:wink2:

Wonka, my friend said it depends.

Wtf? :roftl:

Depends on what????:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Am I the only lonely one who thinks that....how do I put this...Ella is speaking on someone else's (not Greg) behalf?

And that there is a very (suspiciously) short time lapse between her tweet and Mika's?

Aaand that Greg is possibly sleeping now? :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

Had that thought too...:shocked:

*coughStilldocough*

:biggrin2:

Oh sorry, but you can always trow it to Ella!:huglove:

Why don't we have a dog posting in here when I think about it?

Doesn't dogs like Mika?:wink2:

You mean a "Cold nose thread"????:blink::mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello:

I love Ella's latest tweet. :wub2:

Sadly, it applies to classical music, too. :sad:

I think both Greg and M use her account. :wink2:

But I guess it's Greg the one who sends the lovely photos. Uless Ella sometimes gets on a plane to visit Sire. :biggrin2:

Loved Ella's tweet, so so true.:naughty:

Don't know who typed/said it but it's a very wise thing to say:mf_rosetinted:

(Maybe Mika was complementing himself when he replied to "her" tweet:lmfao:)

And I agree with Sara... The reason why I admire him so much and why I'm here is that he isn't one of those jackasses. He's not the usual popstar, and he's not the usual celebrity. He's very down to earth, open minded, his music is incredibly diverse(IMO), nice, humble, and stands by his principles and objectives.

your cleva :wink2:

Loved Ella's tweet, so so true.:naughty:

Don't know who typed/said it but it's a very wise thing to say:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know why Ella needed to point it out this morning but as far as I am concerned I have similar thoughts on my mind about something that is going to happen later today and these thoughts have nothing to do with music. :cool:

your cleva :wink2:

I don't know why Ella needed to point it out this morning but as far as I am concerned I have similar thoughts on my mind about something that is going to happen later today and these thoughts have nothing to do with music. :cool:

Hmm.... Someone's going to turn into a narcissistic jackass?:naughty:

And I agree with Sara... The reason why I admire him so much and why I'm here is that he isn't one of those jackasses. He's not the usual popstar, and he's not the usual celebrity. He's very down to earth, open minded, his music is incredibly diverse(IMO), nice, humble, and stands by his principles and objectives.

Apart from his personality, which I can only guess from what he does as a 'public' artist since I don't know him personally, I think he is clearly making peculiar choices for his career. I was surprised to watch TT videos with a set made by Es Devlin and based on the same theme as M's PDP show. After watching those videos it was clear why he attended the gig. Such a huge difference...Thank God! :thumb_yello:

Apart from his personality, which I can only guess from what he does as a 'public' artist since I don't know him personally, I think he is clearly making peculiar choices for his career. I was surprised to watch TT videos with a set made by Es Devlin and based on the same theme as M's PDP show. After watching those videos it was clear why he attended the gig. Such a huge difference...Thank God! :thumb_yello:

Yep, we don't really know him, but from what he shows publicly, that's my opinion...

And yeah:wub2: I don't judge him by what music he likes or anything, but really... I was wondering how far was he going in his tastes:aah: Glad it was Es that probably brought up his attention!

But I guess it's Greg the one who sends the lovely photos. Uless Ella sometimes gets on a plane to visit Sire. :biggrin2:

Yeah, I think that Greg is accountable for the pics, and M for certain posts...especially depending on the wording and how they have been written I think that they are easy to spot :naughty:

:lmfao:

Who is his little friend there next to him, apparantely being sick???

Baldrick, who else?:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I think that Greg is accountable for the pics, and M for certain posts...especially depending on the wording and how they have been written I think that they are easy to spot :naughty:

As long as he doesn't need to post about Ella being in a "que", they can easily fool us...:mf_rosetinted:

Where is the blog? :biggrin2:

Blame it on the kettle...:biggrin2:

You mean he is not THERE :shocked: !

Cheers,

Id3

He couldn't go, desafortunadamente!:sneaky2:

He's still picking bits of the kettle from the floor on his flat...:mf_rosetinted:

you mean he kept it nearby before sending it out for proof reading?:blink:

I meant during the explosion kettle fragments were spit all over the place and a huge one hit the computer so no blog until now...:mf_rosetinted:

Had you noticed he hasn't blogged or posted ever since?:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

EDIT: Oh yes he did, about Ella, but that was from Mrs. P's laptop...

:naughty:

Just imagine his formerly immaculate kitchen... :teehee:

A total wreck now...:shocked:

Maybe the 3 red washing machines escaped the explosion:biggrin2:....

Edited by willywonka