Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:tears: I hadn't heard this one! I didn't think they had flats in Narnia. I thought he'd have to live in a beaver's dam or a castle or something.

To be fair to Mika, the Blackall project continued on a lot longer than I thought it would, and who's to say it wasn't Sophie's schedule that put a stop to things?

Yes, he purchased Dracula's Castle in Romania last Xmas but Romanian MFCrs started stalkering it too much so he decided to give it a break...:biggrin2:

Don't blame Sophie's schedule, blame it on Mika, we always blame it on Mika, it's becoming a tradition...:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, he purchased Dracula's Castle in Romania last Xmas but Romanian MFCrs started stalkering it too much so he decided to give it a break...:biggrin2:

Don't blame Sophie's schedule, blame it on Mika, we always blame it on Mika, it's becoming a tradition...:mf_rosetinted:

HEY! What's the big idea with Dracula's Castle??? :aah:

You stalker, you!:mf_rosetinted:

What did I do????:shocked:

I don't even live close to the Dracula's castle....

I was just asking what was about it and why did you guys mentioned it...apparently is my country's symbol:sneaky2:

Thanks ruxi!!!:thumb_yello:

Seems like us, Romanians are THE stalkers eventually!!! :lmao:

JOKING!!!!!!!

me? stalker? :fisch::mf_rosetinted:

i just clicked by accident the rss feed on Mika :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Nope, not the one we've been waiting for...:sneaky2:

:naughty: i know

:sneaky2: i predict a new twitter from mika asking for help on how to sign up on his blog :naughty:

It doesn't mention flight and accomodation. Ha! Good luck to everyone else - I'm not entering as I am vacationing already with the family.

He'll be buying a house in the Fontainebleau forest as much as he answered our email questions, or kept doing both "where is mika?" and "Blackall project"...Nevah!:mf_rosetinted:

Oh but he is looking, Willy W, he is ; not IN the Fontainebleau forest though, NEAR it, you're obviously mistaking the FF for the Bois de Boulogne -or Hampstead Heath :roftl: .

Dammit, I have given blassified info again :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

Oh but he is looking, Willy W, he is ; not IN the Fontainebleau forest though, NEAR it, you're obviously mistaking the FF for the Bois de Boulogne -or Hampstead Heath :roftl: .

Dammit, I have given blassified info again :sneaky2: !

Cheers,

Id3

You seem to be obsessed with Hampstead Heath...:mf_rosetinted:

292te10.jpg

:bow:

I suggest attaching a free CD or downloadable mp3 file. He can listen to it while driving around. :biggrin2:

the codes never existed, dharling, they were a mass hallucination on behalf of the MFC in their total dementia :mf_rosetinted:

*agrees*

I have a feeling like he's been shooting the new video for WAG...at least that's what I would have liked him to do...:mf_rosetinted:

that should also be a good excuse for not tweeting

*goes to the "How about the video for We are golden" thread reads it all and comes back here*

Oh, geez....:shocked:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I have a feeling like he's been shooting the new video for WAG...at least that's what I would have liked him to do...:mf_rosetinted:

that should also be a good excuse for not tweeting

*goes to the "How about the video for We are golden" thread reads it all and comes back here*

Oh, geez....:shocked:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Technically, he didn't say he was writing a blog or going to write one. He said a blog was 'in order'. :naughty: If he ships as fast as Sandbag (:aah:), I'm afraid we must practise our best virtue here... patience, of course! :angel_not: