Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be obsessed with Hampstead Heath...:mf_rosetinted:

Not really, it's just that there are a few similarities between the Bois de Boulogne and Hampstead Heath :naughty: , and both are different from the Fontainebleau forest, which WillyW seemed not to know.

The FF in which you can't buy a house, I am not even sure you are allowed to put up a tent, and anyway that would be soooo camp :roftl: !

Cheers,

Id3

Blog? :roftl:

Nope. So far. But you can win itunes tickets on Mikasounds, apparently. :biggrin2:

Do you think July 31st is going to be a flop :shocked: ? I mean, they gave away ticket in homeopathic doses and only for UK residents, now they've found a new way to give them for free... if it goes on like that, the 5 pairs auctioned from July 17th will sell for the starting price, 15 pounds. Good, I can afford to go that high :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

Do you think July 31st is going to be a flop :shocked: ? I mean, they gave away ticket in homeopathic doses and only for UK residents, now they've found a new way to give them for free... if it goes on like that, the 5 pairs auctioned from July 17th will sell for the starting price, 15 pounds. Good, I can afford to go that high :thumb_yello: !

Cheers,

Id3

I won't be going, anyway. Don't show off. svp :sneaky2:

I won't be going, anyway. Don't show off. svp :sneaky2:

I appreciate your politeness but asking Sire's identical twin not to show off is like asking the sun please not to burn on a bright summer day : showing off goes with being a Leo.

Sorry, can't help it :sorry: ...

And why on earth won't you be going ? Aren't you on hols now :confused: ?

Cheers,

Id3

ZOMG!!

OMMMMMING!

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

*leviates*

Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Om om om om om om om om. Ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

How I've missed it!

Missed the blogs more though:wub2:

Yeah, I really miss the blogs. And vlogs.

And what's up with the Blackall project Mika?:huh:

Edit: Yeah that sucks. Is it still only for UK residants? I think that's such a nonsense, I mean, there are other people who would fly there.:aah:

Yeah, I really miss the blogs. And vlogs.

And what's up with the Blackall project Mika?:huh:

Edit: Yeah that sucks. Is it still only for UK residants? I think that's such a nonsense, I mean, there are other people who would fly there.:aah:

Me too:huh:

Yeah! I think it's not logical.

Yeah! I think it's not logical.

The link, for the contest, says you can choose your country so...:dunno:

Can you pass those tickets on to someone else if you win but can't go?

We don't know, but my guess is that you can. Not sure though. But I want you to comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

I appreciate your politeness but asking Sire's identical twin not to show off is like asking the sun please not to burn on a bright summer day : showing off goes with being a Leo.

Sorry, can't help it :sorry: ...

And why on earth won't you be going ? Aren't you on hols now :confused: ?

Cheers,

Id3

I'm a good mother. I take wonderful care of my hairy foster kids and I don't pretend they're ill in order to leave them at the hospital and attend Mikagigs. :shun:

:boing: f*ckbook disabled my account :wub2:

They say I'm not real. :teehee:

Love it! :wub2:

:shocked: I knew there was something wrong with you in Berlin! You were too kind to be real. :sneaky2: