Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:teehee:

Didn't you miss our winter ooming and mooing and pooing by now, Nono?:naughty:

I did, actually :naughty:

Mika probably had a look into the hot topic, decided that we're all a bunch of pathetic morons and ran away to get us professional help.

Or maybe he just ran away. More likely. :naughty:

Yeah, probably.:teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Omigod guess what!

I was watching "Under Drew's Helmet" today (a segmant of a popular music video show where arrogant host (who used to be REALLY cute host on the other show he worked on but now he's been scripted as a jerk so he no longer is attractive) and he was like "... And Perez Hilton - You may not know who he is but he's this gossip..." I yelled at the tv (I do that) that we all know why Perez is and to shuttup and get on with it for heaven's sake "... And he is loved by many... But hated by a majority... Yeah, he's starting a music lable. See, that's great because he's kind of responsable for making all these people more famous. Liiiike Lady Gaga and MIKA and, actually, also Eric Hudgenson too! So that's actually kinda cool that he's starting a record lable. Maybe that'll stop him getting punched in the face for a while"

See, Drew was nice. Now he's just an @$$hole. BUT HE SAID MIKA! :fangurl:

Omigod guess what!

I was watching "Under Drew's Helmet" today (a segmant of a popular music video show where arrogant host (who used to be REALLY cute host on the other show he worked on but now he's been scripted as a jerk so he no longer is attractive) and he was like "... And Perez Hilton - You may not know who he is but he's this gossip..." I yelled at the tv (I do that) that we all know why Perez is and to shuttup and get on with it for heaven's sake "... And he is loved by many... But hated by a majority... Yeah, he's starting a music lable. See, that's great because he's kind of responsable for making all these people more famous. Liiiike Lady Gaga and MIKA and, actually, also Eric Hudgenson too! So that's actually kinda cool that he's starting a record lable. Maybe that'll stop him getting punched in the face for a while"

This piece of news on Perez and his record label was posted half a day ago - check out the thread on it..

:wink2:

Apparently one with purple hair and skin....:naughty:

And the purple watch I've given him in Paris, but haven't seen him weearing it yet... but he promissed me he would! :naughty:I can't believe it, people were killing each other to get a picture of him and he was taking his time making promisses to me...such such a nice guy! :wub2:

P.S. in the album on my profile you can see the watch I'm talking about...:biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

And the purple watch I've given him in Paris, but haven't seen him weearing it yet... but he promissed me he would! :naughty:I can't believe it, people were killing each other to get a picture of him and he was taking his time making promisses to me...such such a nice guy! :wub2:

P.S. in the album on my profile you can see the watch I'm talking about...:biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

Aaaw! That's so cool!

I love Mika for all the sweet things he does like this :wub2::fangurl:

Omigod guess what!

Yes, at least he said Mika!

The usual empty boring nothingness. :bored:

I can't finish Breaking Dawn.

I'm through with Jacob's part though. My favourite bit being Blondie crafting a feeding bowl. :roftl:

Apart from that I really want some of those drugs Stepheny M. consumed while writing that. :freak::rasta::hoover:

:sneaky2:

You crazy woman, you scared me!

This thread is dead for quite a while so i thought it was a Mikatwit alarm!

But no, just you bumping it for nothing!:sneaky2:

:mf_rosetinted:

And I assume your picture of the stripper cow is right on topic?:mf_rosetinted:

Ohh, and I see you had to change your sigggie pic. It was a matter of size apparently?(of the pic of course:teehee:)

Edited by natmika

yeah. empty boring nothingness. MFC 08/09 all over bahybe :yay:

:bye: You're back! :wink2:

I can't finish Breaking Dawn.

I'm through with Jacob's part though. My favourite bit being Blondie crafting a feeding bowl. :roftl:

Apart from that I really want some of those drugs Stepheny M. consumed while writing that. :freak::rasta::hoover:

You can't? :shocked:

Yep, Jake's jokes are terrific! :naughty:

Apparently her only drug is Muse. :biggrin2: And a family where the male percentage is extremely high = she was frigging bored! :roftl:

And I assume your picture of the stripper cow is right on topic?:mf_rosetinted:

Ohh, and I see you had to chance your sigggie pic. It was a matter of size apparently?(of the pic of course:teehee:)

Well cows are allowed, coz they are oooommminng classics...:mf_rosetinted:

Birds such as seaguls are admitted too...

And kangaroos and winnie the poo...

Mighty mod Niki asked me too and i did as she's my fav mod...:mf_rosetinted:

I haven't even started Breaking Dawn:dunno:

I'm too entertained by The Graveyard Book by Gaiman.:teehee:

I know it's got nothing to do with the conversation.:aah:

Those posts are the best. The ones that have nothing to do with the conversation. :roftl: I have to clean my toaster. I suspect it's full of crumbs, hence smells funny everytime I use it. Do you think it can explode if I just leave it as it is? :biggrin2:

Those posts are the best. The ones that have nothing to do with the conversation. :roftl: I have to clean my toaster. I suspect it's full of crumbs, hence smells funny everytime I use it. Do you think it can explode if I just leave it as it is? :biggrin2:

Yeah:roftl:

Maybe:dunno: I never clean mine.:teehee: Perhaps yours has more crumbs than mine so tell me if it does explode.. You never know:biggrin2: