MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin Pre Show Chat!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

:shocked: do we know who the fella is..?

and who's this celesta BTW..?

:wub2::blush-anim-cl:

hehehehehe

I'm very pleased with the set list, though I'll miss relax and LA..:blink:

I realy hope he inserts LA for sat. I wanna hear it live.. :blush-anim-cl: and as for SITM being there, he'd better keep that one, mika boy..! :mf_rosetinted:

tonite the olympia gig aired again and that alone already got me in the mood.. I am counting min. to sat.. :wub2:

The singers are Alexander and Millar.

The celesta is that instrument he wanted for Toy Boy, the one that cost £11,000.

Wonder if he got it cheaper somewhere else?

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:Update:

From mellody

We have to get in line at backstage entrance

4 minutes ago from web

Ha ha, I'm just imagining next monday, with nearly 100 people completely circling Sadlers Wells:roftl:

We all know that size is not that important, don't we :wink2: ?

But his sets have never been very long... maybe he should get in touch with Bruce Springsteen who is said to have had three hour sets at some point in his career. But then it would :swoon::rip_1: us.

Marie-Thérèse

The Boss still does 2,5 hour sets these days. I've seen him last year and he's still going strong :thumb_yello:

What I mean is, it's not promoting the second album as such. More the EP.

There is just an intro to the album, with BIOTG, Toy Boy and GGG. Not the full compliment of the album.

Well then, if I want to see Lonely Alcoholic live I'll just have to visit his next tour. Poor me :teehee:

The Boss still does 2,5 hour sets these days. I've seen him last year and he's still going strong :thumb_yello:

Well then, if I want to see Lonely Alcoholic live I'll just have to visit his next tour. Poor me :teehee:

I'm a bit sad he didn't do it, I quite like it.

:Update:

From mellody

We have to get in line at backstage entrance

4 minutes ago from web

awww... :teehee:

Not a who, a what :naughty: it's a celeste, a musical instrument, as played on Toy Boy.

*feels tremendously ignorant* :blush-anim-cl:

who's millar, rose..? I know alexander but not the other..

It's more of a filler gig, until the second album. Then I suspect we'll get a full on gig.

He'll then most likely do the whole second album, EP, and the hits from the first.

A filler gig? But we are paying good money for it. Sorry that doesn't wash.

What I mean is, it's not promoting the second album as such. More the EP.

There is just an intro to the album, with BIOTG, Toy Boy and GGG. Not the full compliment of the album.

Rose, I get what you are saying, but I tend to agree with Bab here.

I thought the thing about this tour was that it was acoustic, a different vibe..not that it was 'filler' for the album tour. And after all we have paid around £28 (when you add on charges). That is more than I paid for a ticket to the Autumn 07 tour :wink2:.

He could throw a few more acoustic songs into the set without compromising the as yet unheard material from the second album. I am thinking of such as Everybody's Talkin', Satellite, or even a well chosen cover. Songs that maybe wouldn't fit comfortably into the frame of a 'traditional' gig. That's what I was expecting, I suppose :dunno:

I thought the thing about this tour was that it was acoustic, a different vibe..not that it was 'filler' for the album tour. And after all we have paid around £28 (when you add on charges). That is more than I paid for a ticket to the Autumn 07 tour :wink2:.

He could throw a few more acoustic songs into the set without compromising the as yet unheard material from the second album. I am thinking of such as Everybody's Talkin', Satellite, or even a well chosen cover. Songs that maybe wouldn't fit comfortably into the frame of a 'traditional' gig. That's what I was expecting, I suppose :dunno:

And I now realised he left out Lonely Alcoholic as well, thanks to Kaatje:wink2: Bit disappointed by that.

I guess he could have reduced the cost a bit, considering the points you made.

Yes - I was hoping for more than just an acoustic version of LICM - to make it a little special.

:mf_rosetinted: We're whining again - never satisfied :roftl:

Christine will tell us off :wink2:

And I now realised he left out Lonely Alcoholic as well, thanks to Kaatje:wink2: Bit disappointed by that.

I'd rather he sang a few more songs.

white.pngfoxybaconhad to steal the flag back from @mikasounds as he thought that it was a present,haha!

Ruddy klepto!!!

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

You would think he'd seen it enough times by now to know it's the MFCs!!!:naughty:

Edited by RAK1

I've learned the lyrics by heart, I wanted to sing along :aah:

Yes - I was hoping for more than just an acoustic version of LICM - to make it a little special.

:mf_rosetinted:We're whining again - never satisfied :roftl:

Yeah but I haven't had a whine on here for a while..I have been too fangurly lately. I'm just getting the whining out of the way before next week :teehee:. Then I will be all sweetness and light :biggrin2:.

white.pngfoxybaconhad to steal the flag back from @mikasounds as he thought that it was a present,haha!

Ruddy klepto!!!

You would think he'd seen it enough times by now to know it's the MFCs!!!:naughty:

:roftl::roftl: And would that be at the M&G?

:mf_rsetinted: We're whining again - never satisfied :rftl:

:lmfao:

Yeah but I haven't had a whine on here for a while..I have been too fangurly lately. I'm just getting the whining out of the way before next week :tehee:. Then I will be all sweetness and light :bggrin2:.

That's the spirit!

Ruddy klepto!!!

You would think he'd seen it enough times by now to know it's the MFCs!!!:nughty:

The boy's such a spoilt brat. :mf_rosetinted:

mellody..

Omg hes taking so much time for everyone!he drew me a gray skelly in my ep!:)so happy.hes still signing.

5 minutes ago from web

:wub2:

mellody..

Omg hes taking so much time for everyone!he drew me a gray skelly in my ep!:)so happy.hes still signing.

5 minutes ago from web

Let's hope he does this everywhere then and isn't bored by it by the time we get to see him.

I AGREE !

And he was singing them too

awww that is not nice...well it IS nice but not when you wanted to get your ordered CD "JUST IN CASE" :crybaby::crybaby: I mean I do have his sig already but.... it will give me summit to say to him "JUST IN CASE" you know :sneaky2:

mellody..

5 minutes ago from web

awwww...:wub2:

how come they got the EP already..? :blink: sold at gig..?

Set list

lady jane

gk

sitm

blue eyes

toy boy

billy brown

happy hending

over my schoulder

goog gone girl

big girl

blame in on the girl, blame in on the boy