Mika Songs For Sorrow Book/EP delayed

I re-checked the confirmation email that I got right after ordering and it said at the end that they will send an email on May 25th (:naughty: ) with the secret code and instructions. So are we supposed to get an email now and not getting the codes physically? :insane::roftl:

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really LOVE the EP :wub2: I've got mine yesterday and I'm listening eversince! I like Lonely Alcoholic the most. It's a pitty he didn't sing it in Brussels.

I'm really looking forward to the new album even more after hearing the EP.

I re-checked the confirmation email that I got right after ordering and it said at the end that they will send an email on May 25th (:naughty: ) with the secret code and instructions.

to me they wrote on 25th May that they'd send it the following week....

so it seems they always refer to the week after, whenever you ask:sneaky2:

I re-checked the confirmation email that I got right after ordering and it said at the end that they will send an email on May 25th (:naughty: ) with the secret code and instructions. So are we supposed to get an email now and not getting the codes physically? :insane::roftl:

Yeah that's what they said first, and then they said they'd send the email on June 8th, but as far as I know no one got an email with codes...so I don't know if the codes were supposed to be sent by email or with the EP, but it seems neither of those things happened! :blink:

"One private gig! one!"

god! imagine the fight amd fuss about that one code!

Mika you naughty naughty boy! XD

I got the impression from the vid that it was the MORE "points/fake money" you get the more chance you can afford him (he seems to be FOR RENTAL after all) :naughty:

Maybe we could ALL pool our points together, hire a place and have an MFC ONLY gig, now that would be a great idea don't you think, or even an MFC per country gig and only ppl from THAT country allowed to go, that would seem fairer and less stress with HUGE crowds at once.

but I am sure there are also very RICH ppl on MFC that can afford to rent out Mika all to themselves for the afternoon lol, we shall see eh. ( I don't know if I could be arsed to tidy up my living room, he might have to just do it in the garden lol.

Also does he think we ALL have HUGE rooms big enough to accommodate his band, instruments, that MAHOOOSIVE silver ball lol, his cameramen, and think of the cleaning after all that confetti....hell it would be sooo worth it lol (tries to work out ways to get MORE points lol).

I am really angry that my EP arrived the day AFTER Sadlers Wells, I felt really bad when he was signing every one elses, it looked like I hadn't bought one :sneaky2: I mean I already have his sig on other things, but I would have liked it on that EP and it also gives me (cos I can go really shy at times) something to say to him instead of the nervous poop that came out of my mouth at the time, (worse is someone has video evidence of it too :blush-anim-cl:).

Mine hasn't arrived...

I think this isn't logical, because they're selling the EP at the gigs but not shipping to the people who pre-ordered them and should have priority... But that's been said before :bleh:

I want it to come with something mentioning the codes:sneaky2:

I got the impression from the vid that it was the MORE "points/fake money" you get the more chance you can afford him (he seems to be FOR RENTAL after all) :naughty:

Maybe we could ALL pool our points together, hire a place and have an MFC ONLY gig, now that would be a great idea don't you think, or even an MFC per country gig and only ppl from THAT country allowed to go, that would seem fairer and less stress with HUGE crowds at once.

but I am sure there are also very RICH ppl on MFC that can afford to rent out Mika all to themselves for the afternoon lol, we shall see eh. ( I don't know if I could be arsed to tidy up my living room, he might have to just do it in the garden lol.

I like that idea :thumb_yello:

I don't have enough money to have him for me alone ... but I don't mind to share ... :wink2: as long as I can have one picture with Meeks alone this time :wub2:

I like that idea :thumb_yello:

I don't have enough money to have him for me alone ... but I don't mind to share ... :wink2: as long as I can have one picture with Meeks alone this time :wub2:

yea I'm not greedy I don't mind sharing (I go shy anyway if I have no one to bounce off lol). Do you think Mika would let me bounce off HIM :roftl:

I DO think it would be a good idea though to do some MFC only gigs, now THAT would make us ALL feel special :biggrin2:)

yea I'm not greedy I don't mind sharing (I go shy anyway if I have no one to bounce off lol). Do you think Mika would let me bounce off HIM :roftl:

I DO think it would be a good idea though to do some MFC only gigs, now THAT would make us ALL feel special :biggrin2:)

Maybe ... you can always try :biggrin2: I was shy too when meeting Mika last week. I though for hours about what I was going to say to him when I could meet him. I wanted it to be something special, not cliché ... but it was so overwhelming that all I could say was "it was the best gig ever" :blush-anim-cl: He looked at me, sad "thank you" en signed my DVD with "XXX" after his name :wub2: I almost fainted.

I think it would be nice to ... a gig only for MFC'ers :thumb_yello:

Sandbag suggest that I ask my local post office if they have my other EP :mf_rosetinted: Guess I'll just wait :roftl:

I don't think they are familiar with the complexity of delivering mail over there:biggrin2:

:hair: :hair: I want my two copies! :aah::aah:

Don't have mine yet... :no:

I hope it gets to you soon:huglove:

I didn't get a card either.

I'm getting intrigued by that... How come a few people did and everyone else didn't :aah:

I'm getting intrigued by that... How come a few people did and everyone else didn't :aah:

because some are more important than others :shun:

didn't get one :mf_rosetinted: