Mika @ Milan, Italy - June 6, 2009 - gig report, photos and videos

guylainem123

• Replies 734
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope he does..........because I sure LIKE/LOVE/APPRECIATE HIM

Me too! When she saw my pics, my mum said I look like I am madly in love with the guy mwa ha ha :naughty:

I hate hearing my voice :roftl: But yeah, I was SO happy :original:

Lol yes he kissed me back, that was so funny! I should have told him we do 3 in Switzerland:teehee:

Greedy :shocked: !

BTW, I thought you were a butt afficionada :fangurl: and Sire is hardly well endowed in that deparment :no: .

Still in love with the pics where you look so happy :wub2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Greedy :shocked: !

BTW, I thought you were a butt afficionada :fangurl: and Sire is hardly well endowed in that deparment :no: .

Still in love with the pics where you look so happy :wub2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Mwa ha ha yeah, it always confuses French or Italian or English people when I come to kiss them and I want to kiss them a third time mwa ha ha ha.

What do you mean by "butt afficionada"? I'm not sure I understand mwa ha do you mean "affectionate butt" or something? :naughty:

Happy red Emilie:roftl:

Mwa ha ha yeah, it always confuses French or Italian or English people when I come to kiss them and I want to kiss them a third time mwa ha ha ha.

What do you mean by "butt afficionada"? I'm not sure I understand mwa ha do you mean "affectionate butt" or something? :naughty:

Happy red Emilie:roftl:

No, I mean a round little butt amateur.

'Affectionate butt' :confused: ??? OMG, you're a gay guy :shocked: !

Cheers,

Id3

PS: I love the security guys' faces mwa ha ha specially the one between Mika and me lool *is this girl sane????*

Yes, that guy's face also caught my attention. He looks amazed, but in a sweet way, not in a "she's a crazy psycho" way...Believe me, I've seen that look on security guys at the Mika gigs in the past :roftl:. The second look that is :aah:.

Then you have no idea how it confuses me:roftl:as a Swedish person as we don’t kiss at all when greeting people! We either shake hands or if it’s a close friend or a family member we hug!

I really love the way a get so many kisses on the cheek when I meet people from southern countries:wub2: like most MFC members, I think it’s so cute and welcoming:wub2: but I’m scared to death to do something wrong so I just stand there as still as I possibly can and let the other person do all the kissing, feeling like a complete but very happy moron!:biggrin2:

Then you have no idea how it confuses me:roftl:as a Swedish person as we don’t kiss at all when greeting people! We either shake hands or if it’s a close friend or a family member we hug!

I really love the way a get so many kisses on the cheek when I meet people from southern countries:wub2: like most MFC members, I think it’s so cute and welcoming:wub2: but I’m scared to death to do something wrong so I just stand there as still as I possibly can and let the other person do all the kissing, feeling like a complete but very happy moron!:biggrin2:

I see your point. :naughty:

I was scolded twice in Berlin because I wanted to shake hands. :teehee:

Yes, that guy's face also caught my attention. He looks amazed, but in a sweet way, not in a "she's a crazy psycho" way...Believe me, I've seen that look on security guys at the Mika gigs in the past :roftl:. The second look that is :aah:.

:lmao: Mwa ha

But I AM a psycho:aah:

We usually don't kiss either. Yet I find that the kiss/no kiss boundary is blurring. Kissing is not the standard, though. :naughty: When I went on a student exchange to France at the age of 13 the dad of my exchange partner gave me quite the culture shock being the first to approach me with this kissing thing. I had absolutely no idea what he was up to. :lmfao::blush-anim-cl:

Funny that last summer a friend of mine and me got all sorts of nice words because we got two kisses from him :naughty:

Not that I think there’s anything wrong with what you did, on the contrary :wink2:

Funny that last summer a friend of mine and me got all sorts of nice words because we got two kisses from him :naughty:

Yes, it was... funny :mf_rosetinted:

Not that I think there’s anything wrong with what you did, on the contrary :wink2:

Of course! That's not the matter :wink2: