Big girls not welcome??

Niki27

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As a "big girl", I perfectly understand how schocked you all could have been!!! I'll join the group too and show them what "social" is supposed to mean.... anyway, there are lot's of social injustice everywhere and it's really painfull when you're confronted to it!! We just have to show them that we are much more clever than they are!!!

Here is a little story to explain what I think:

Once I was in crowded morning bus and a man, obviously angry because they were so many people in there, looked at me and told me "If buses were forbidden to fat people as you, there would be more place for normal people!!"....

in a usual situation I would have said nothing and get out af the bus, because I'm not really fond of public scandal but unexpectedely I answered him "well, I would better say that if stupid people were forbidden, there would be much more place".

I'm quite proud of that one and often think of it!!!!

The best way to attact those over self-confident people is to show them how they could be stupid sometimes!!! or to ignore them....

sorry, my message is quite long, but I just felt I had to write this!

As a "big girl", I perfectly understand how schocked you all could have been!!! I'll join the group too and show them what "social" is supposed to mean.... anyway, there are lot's of social injustice everywhere and it's really painfull when you're confronted to it!! We just have to show them that we are much more clever than they are!!!

Once I was in crowded morning bus and a man, obviously angry because they were so many people in there, looked at me and told me "If buses were forbidden to fat people as you, there would be more place for normal people!!"....

in a usual situation I would have said nothing and get out af the bus, because I'm not really fond of public scandal but unexpectedely I answered him "well, I would better say that if stupid people were forbidden, there would be much more place".

The best way to attact those over self-confident people is to show them how they could be stupid sometimes!!! or to ignore them....

Well done! :sneaky2: Geez, how I hate that kind of people!

Nah, they probably wouldn't give a s***... They'd have a good laugh me thinks :sneaky2:

Yeah :sneaky2:

Does Calvin Harris know?

He does. I tweeted him from Phylo's phone in front of the doorman (who said sthg like "I don't care, I'm the boss, I can refuse him too if I want") and then I messaged diana who texted him again. He replied to both messages, said it was terrible and would see what was going on, but he got both messages long after it happened and only arrived at 2AM so... I wonder if he did anything.

Nice one!

what an a$$... :sneaky2: sorry, but I mean it...

you answered in a very appropriate and smart way. well done.

...in a usual situation I would have said nothing and get out af the bus, because I'm not really fond of public scandal but unexpectedely I answered him "well, I would better say that if stupid people were forbidden, there would be much more place"...

Good job! You were telling the truth as well! I do understand what you say though. I wouldn't want to make a scene either, I'm a bit too shy for that. But if you think about it, who started the drama?:sneaky2:

Nice job standing up for yourself:thumb_yello:!

Eh yeah indeed' date=' this is how that stupid physio kinda ruined our evening. Niki Phylo and Slav had come a long way to go see Calvin Harris, but this d*ckhead decided to ruin our evening (not only ours actually, he rejected many people, even others coming from UK and South of France, on whoeverknows what basis, as everybody really looked ok) just because he pleased. That is anti-democratic. And I can tell you that nobody was drunk or misbehaving.

At least Niki and Phylo could get in at the end, after lots of discussion and Niki's braveness, but he would not let the four of us get in. I did not care so much as I did not travel a long way but how can somebody decide, when you have bought tickets in advance and present no reason to get rejected, that you're not good enough for his club???[/quote']

Was Calvin made aware?

Was Calvin made aware?

He was, see my answer above.

I wanted to have a chat with him after the set too to tell him about it all again but I went all coward and stepped back. Seems like I'm more impressed by calvin than by doormen :blink: It was too late anyway.

I've just got a reply from Digitick.com (the promoter) basically declining all responsability and telling me to see with the club. Does anyone out there realize they have legal obligations and cannot just ignore them like this? :sneaky2:

He was, see my answer above.

I wanted to have a chat with him after the set too to tell him about it all again but I went all coward and stepped back. Seems like I'm more impressed by calvin than by doormen :blink: It was too late anyway.

I've just got a reply from Digitick.com (the promoter) basically declining all responsability and telling me to see with the club. Does anyone out there realize they have legal obligations and cannot just ignore them like this? :sneaky2:

It's all about the money I'm afraid :sneaky2: Don't know what you can do but to trash their reputation:thumb_yello:

Niki I don't have facebook or myspace, but I am joining you... It's not a good place so I hope your action will not make them a good publicity :sneaky2:, and I don't understand how in our time it is possible to see things like this.

Well actually they rejected many people' date=' some cute, some quite well-dressed, some dressed normally, some skinny. There was no way to see what his criteria were ! Just if he thought you fitted his club or not... And given the people I saw rejected you can't even guess what fits his club :naughty:.

My confidence got ruined within two seconds. And twice. Because yes, I retried to get in, just in case. And got rejected again. When I decided to overcome my shyness and go to the door again, he looked at me from head to toes, saying "it's not possible". I replied: why ? He said: you're not well dressed enough, to which I answered that half of the people who got in were wearing jeans and converse like I was.

And do you know what his answer was ? :naughty: "If you managed a club you would know how difficult it is to run one". And I then replied: Do I look like a terrorist?

And of course as he had no argument anymore he just closed the door.

B*stard!

Slav and myself got reimbursed, but even if they do, who's reimbursing the trip to someone who traveled a long way? And how do you "reimburse" people from whom you've just ruined their confidence within two seconds, deliberately?[/quote']

I really can't believe what I just read! How come can things like that happen? I don't get it! :boxed:

I am really sorry for you and I can imagine how you must have felt. That club should be banned....really...

I joined the fb group.

This is just absolutely ridiculous! :shocked:

They can't just treat people like that! Trashing their reputation does seem like the best option right now. Hopefully it'll be a wake-up call for them.

ton message n'est pas top long,bien évidemment...bravo pour ta réponse,il faut être aussi direct dans ces cas là....c'est difficile comme enjeux,mais tu peux en être fiere bien sur!!

Niki I don't have facebook or myspace, but I am joining you... It's not a good place so I hope your action will not make them a good publicity :sneaky2:, and I don't understand how in our time it is possible to see things like this.

I don't have a facbook and i don't want to have this club as a friend....

omg,"social",is the know what it mean???

what can i do,niki??

does it happen in other countries?

i saw some "colored" people on their pics,so it's a discimination one by one:sneaky2:very difficult to control it!

Thanks for your support anyway :) It helped giving me the strenght to study the French Legal Books this morning :aah: They're much better than the Belgian ones, that's good, I found everything I needed lol.

*Sends second email to digitick, not so nice this time, and full of legal mentions* :naughty::naughty:

Thanks for your support anyway :) It helped giving me the strenght to study the French Legal Books this morning :aah: They're much better than the Belgian ones, that's good, I found everything I needed lol.

*Sends second email to digitick, not so nice this time, and full of legal mentions* :naughty::naughty:

Good job niki, keep us posted!:thumb_yello:

Yay! :naughty:

that the best you can do,great!

and what about the club???

that the best you can do,great!

and what about the club???

I'm waiting for Em, Slav and Phylo to write their own letters, then we'll send everything to the Halde (the association) and will make a copy for the club.

Update: just got digitick's reaction to my second mail in which I used legal material... seems like they're much nicer all the sudden. They said they would do what they could to change this situation and needed us to send them our ticks references in order to see what could be done...

cowards, not acting so brave when you see people won't back off uhhh?