Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

Which is why I'm starting to worry about him:boxed:

And there wasn't even any Tweet like "Stuck at the airport stroking rodents" or "damn, missed the MMVAs". :(

But then again, when we knew he jumped off that cliff for his birthday, we thought he had died. I'm sure (hope) he's okay.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And there wasn't even any Tweet like "Stuck at the airport stroking rodents" or "damn, missed the MMVAs". :(

But then again, when we knew he jumped off that cliff for his birthday, we thought he had died. I'm sure (hope) he's okay.

I know :emot-sad:

Jeez. Now I know how mothers feel when they worry over the smallest things.

Which is why I'm starting to worry about him:boxed:

nahhh i'm not worried. ny is a fun city + he has family

he would have probably been on tv for less then 30 seconds and it probably wasn't worth it in the end..

orrrrrrrrr mmva ran out of awards to present! :naughty:

nahhh i'm not worried. ny is a fun city + he has family

he would have probably been on tv for less then 30 seconds and it probably wasn't worth it in the end..

orrrrrrrrr mmva ran out of awards to present! :naughty:

Yeah. Plus I'm sure Perez wouldn't be as happy if something happened to Mika :naughty:

*breathes*

:pinkbow:

I had wondered about flying to Toronto then flying back to NY for the concert, seemed like a lot of trouble.

I hope he's fine, you're right Perez wouldn't be so happy if something was wrong. Although, Perez could be a bit more informative, ahem Perez, tap tap!

I had wondered about flying to Toronto then flying back to NY for the concert, seemed like a lot of trouble.

I hope he's fine, you're right Perez wouldn't be so happy if something was wrong. Although, Perez could be a bit more informative, ahem Perez, tap tap!

Perez is euphoric, he took a picture with Taylor Lautner :roftl:

Ok, just got home and read 15 pages worth of updates...

he wasn't there?!?! at all?!

that worries me. why would he cancel?

perez was there! why wasn't Mika!?

i want him to tweet something so i know he's not on his deathbed or something.

Someone tweeted earlier saying he was on the same flight as her going to Toronto, earlier on. So I think he's fine.:thumb_yello:

So he flew all the way to Toronto then just decided not to go? Or maybe his flight got in too late? :blink:

I think his flight was too late. Unless for some reason it was decided earlier that he wouldn't present tonight and he came in just for the party.

Not really about Mika but :shocked:

iluvlola OMG..what is the world coming to?! @perezhilton got punched in the face? WHYY..he's the sweeetteesst thing! wtf.

PerezHilton I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

6 minutes ago from Sidekick

PerezHilton I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

3 minutes ago from Sidekick

:blink:

Not really about Mika but :shocked:

iluvlola OMG..what is the world coming to?! @perezhilton got punched in the face? WHYY..he's the sweeetteesst thing! wtf.

PerezHilton I'm in shock. I need the police ASAP. Please come to the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel now. Please.

6 minutes ago from Sidekick

PerezHilton I was assaulted by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas and his security guards. I am bleeding. Please, I need to file a police report. No joke.

3 minutes ago from Sidekick

:blink:

O.M.F.G.:yikes: