Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

Still I can't stop doubting if this is for real? Don't know perez enough to know if he would pull a stunt like that but... wouldn't you be calling the police instead of twittering :blink:

Probably letting fans know what's happened, y'know what he's like :naughty:

But I think he was sensing something bad was gonna happen, look at this tweet earlier:

PerezHiltonIs there a gay bar that we can go to with GaGa now that like has a balcony or some place to have fun but be safe?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably letting fans know what's happened, y'know what he's like :naughty:

But I think he was sensing something bad was gonna happen, look at this tweet earlier:

PerezHiltonIs there a gay bar that we can go to with GaGa now that like has a balcony or some place to have fun but be safe?

Yeah I found that tweet strange as well...

Yeah I found that tweet strange as well...

As horrible as it is, this is definitely a lot more interesting lol :naughty: I wonder why he punched him? I wonder if Mika feels bad that he wasn't there :blink: If I was meant to be somewhere, then didn't turn up, then one of my best friend's got hit/assaulted and I wasn't there to help I'd feel so guilty :blink: I mean obviously it's not Mika's fault lol, but yeah...:boxed:

As horrible as it is, this is definitely a lot more interesting lol :naughty: I wonder why he punched him? I wonder if Mika feels bad that he wasn't there :blink: If I was meant to be somewhere, then didn't turn up, then one of my best friend's got hit/assaulted and I wasn't there to help I'd feel so guilty :blink: I mean obviously it's not Mika's fault lol, but yeah...:boxed:

I'm still having a hard time believing it though... I don't know why... And then there's this:

officialTila Another update from will.I.Am about Perez He just texted me... "Wow!! What a bone head..."

less than 10 seconds ago from web

Why do people have to be such drama queens and lie or exaggerate?? Will.I.Am is my homie and he would never do that! Shame to blame him. SMH

4 minutes ago from web

Ok...just got the low down from Will.I.Am....He said "Why the hell would I be doing socking Perez Hilton? Please." there u go. The truth.

5 minutes ago from web

Will.I.Am just texted me....getting more info.....brb

8 minutes ago from web

Wow what a night in Toronto! Shoot out at Drake's party, then I left Will.I.Am's party and now he just popped Perez Hilton! Team Will.I.Am!

14 minutes ago from web

But Perez's tweets sound desperate as well, so yeah, don't know ...

Edited by Droopsy

Shoot out? Fights?

I'm glad Mika isn't there. I'm glad I'm not there.:boxed:

Just checked new posts here...

To sum up situation:

1., Perez got punched and is bleeding

2., Mika did not show up - thank God for that.

Why the hell did he want to fly to Toronto anyway? He should be preparing for his own gig....

What about the awards ceremony itself? Anything interesting?

Why the hell did he want to fly to Toronto anyway? He should be preparing for his own gig....

he was supposed to be one of the presenters but just like christine said his flight propably arrived late so he wasnt at the awards

Just checked new posts here...

To sum up situation:

1., Perez got punched and is bleeding

2., Mika did not show up - thank God for that.

What about the awards ceremony itself? Anything interesting?

My guess: secret gig in Toronto today = rehearsal for the gig tomorrow :naughty:

Well, the only thing being talked about here was the act of Lady GaGa and her flaming boobs :roftl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yJW9tqpyUs

I'm still having a hard time believing it though... I don't know why... And then there's this:

officialTila Another update from will.I.Am about Perez He just texted me... "Wow!! What a bone head..."

less than 10 seconds ago from web

Why do people have to be such drama queens and lie or exaggerate?? Will.I.Am is my homie and he would never do that! Shame to blame him. SMH

4 minutes ago from web

Ok...just got the low down from Will.I.Am....He said "Why the hell would I be doing socking Perez Hilton? Please." there u go. The truth.

5 minutes ago from web

Will.I.Am just texted me....getting more info.....brb

8 minutes ago from web

Wow what a night in Toronto! Shoot out at Drake's party, then I left Will.I.Am's party and now he just popped Perez Hilton! Team Will.I.Am!

14 minutes ago from web

But Perez's tweets sound desperate as well, so yeah, don't know ...

Yeah but let's face it, if your friend just punched someone and the punchee went spreading it around like wildfire you'd wanna protect your friend, right?

Although to be fair I'd probably tell the truth whether my friend hit someone or not lol :naughty: I'd still be friends with them (unless the reason for the fight was against...I dunno, my morals or something) but they should get what they deserve :roftl:

PerezHiltonI spoke to my lawyer. I really need to talk to the authorities. Please come to the SoHo Met Hotel. Have called the police. Need them here.

PerezHiltonThe Toronto police are here now. Thank you. Please stop calling them.

Yeah but let's face it, if your friend just punched someone and the punchee went spreading it around like wildfire you'd wanna protect your friend, right?

Although to be fair I'd probably tell the truth whether my friend hit someone or not lol :naughty: I'd still be friends with them (unless the reason for the fight was against...I dunno, my morals or something) but they should get what they deserve :roftl:

Oh I totally agree but still... oh well, what can we truly know with some tweets, more info will follow I'm sure.

:shocked:

How bizarre! I don't really know what to make of it all.

If you have been assaulted, surely your first instinct is to call the Police or a friend... but Twitter?? I dunno...I am reserving judgement on this.

:shocked:

How bizarre! I don't really know what to make of it all.

If you have been assaulted, surely your first instinct is to call the Police or a friend... but Twitter?? I dunno...I am reserving judgement on this.

That's all I'm saying :thumb_yello:

Bye @Cazgirl, I'm sure there will be 20 pages or so extra for you to flip through :naughty:

takcy all round- flaming boobs, attention seeking fist fights and a no show- to put it politely. I think the fractionally better case scenario is that MMVA got a better offer, besides. like someone said, if he'd missed the plane Mika would have twittered