Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

I find the gem of the day and where is everyone????

Hey!! Mika is performing right now in Toronto!!!:aah:

Orange pants...sounds like our boy... :pinkbow:

A secret gig?

So secret that no one from the fan club knows about it?:naughty:

Hello Toronto people...where are you...ah yes of course, you're on your way to New York!

Crazy, isn't it?:roftl:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A secret gig?

I wouldn't entirely be sure about that but anyway, it must be for journalists - a similar thing he was doing in Europe...

Well, I watched all vids, from will i am and perez.

What I think: They're both in the wrong here.

I think Perez idd got hit by someone of will's entourage, not by will himself. I had this thought even before seeing the perez vid. In the 2nd vid from will, it was obvious to me that will was saying he didn't hit perez... but someone else from his crew might have. He didn't say that litterally, but his body language and the way he pronounced 'I didn't do that' said enough really. Perez confirmed it was someone else, so I think it was wrong of him to make it seem like will actually was the one that physically attacked him on twitter.

The attacking part: I'm totally against this... But Perez clearly provoked him... And before we start the whole discussion of ' yes but you should never resort to violence etc... ': I know, I know people shouldn't, but, people do! You can't just go around calling people names, trashing them etc without expecting something in return. Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse is imo! The world we're living in now, isn't a very friendly one. People get stabbed and killed for not giving a cigarette, so people should know it's not very wise to randomly start verbally attacking people. Again, the attack was totally uncalled for but so was the name calling.

Verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse is imo! The world we're living in now, isn't a very friendly one. People get stabbed and killed for not giving a cigarette, so people should know it's not very wise to randomly start verbally attacking people. Again, the attack was totally uncalled for but so was the name calling.

wise words...:thumb_yello:

Check the update now:wink2:

I am so happy Mika was not out with the idiots this time :cool:

Well, You can't call me a huge fan of Perez but I don't think aggression should be judged by the number of days you spend it hospital afterwards...

I do understand how shocked people can feel after being attacked and I'd send all aggressive people to therapy.... and in some cases behind bars, of course.

I agree with you and like I said I feel really sorry for perez but I was expecting a huge black eye and who knows what else out of Perez's tweets and when I saw that video I couldn't help myself for laughing.I'm not pride of it,that I had to laugh you know.

... really pissing off the Toronto MFCers who are currently en route to NYC?

Hahaha, Ironic isn't it! :naughty:

A secret gig?

Crazy, isn't it?:roftl:

Oh yes idd! Who'd have thought we'd see the day that happens :teehee:

I wouldn't entirely be sure about that but anyway, it must be for journalists - a similar thing he was doing in Europe...

Yeah I think so too :thumb_yello:

I hate those press junket shows. No fans:furious:

:crybaby:It's not fair and I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean...

oops wrong song...

this is better:

oh it's not fair and it's really not ok

it's really not ok

it's really not ok

oh, excuse me, I think I have something:

jonnystaub: Is at a Mika showcase in Toronto! Wow second album is waaaay cooler. Out this August...and Mika is wearing bright orange pants! Lol

7 minutes ago from TwitterFon · Reply · View Tweet

I should have known the FB Eye was going to find something.You are the best Blue Sky:thumb_yello:

And I'm sooo glad Mika pulled a Houdini at the MMVA and is working instead.

. . . and there must be a good gaggle of them in Toronto just now . . .

Yes it probably is!

Well, I watched all vids, from will i am and perez.

I've been looking for that but didn't find it, have you got a link?

:crybaby:It's not fair and I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean...

oops wrong song...

But oh what a song!:wub2:

Oh yes idd! Who'd have thought we'd see the day that happens :teehee:

Not good!

We are loosing it guys!:boxed:

Good point Alice...I guess today is a day for MANY music journos to be in Toronto. :thumb_yello:

We'll have to give his marketers more credit next time, here was me thinking he wasted his big chance, flying in late, no show at the awards....

Good point Alice...I guess today is a day for MANY music journos to be in Toronto. :thumb_yello:

We'll have to give his marketers more credit next time, here was me thinking he wasted his big chance, flying in late, no show at the awards....

That show was SO NOT MIKA's style:

I think MEEKS is very NIMBLE . . . in ALL ways!

Edited by A. Clay

I've been looking for that but didn't find it, have you got a link?

He posted them at twitter:

https://twitter.com/iamtherealwill

It might not be wise to start randomly calling names, but Perez makes (or made?) his living doing it

Yes, safely behind a computer I might add. Even more reason for him to keep it low when going out and not to add even more frustration when he meets these people.

Yes idd! It's actually a very good idea if you think about it. :D

Edited by Droopsy

I hate those press junket shows. No fans:furious:

oops wrong song...

I'm with you there.

The press get all the freebies, and everything before the fans who actually buy the record, before they've even heard it!

We do this on pretty much blind faith, but whatever artist it maybe, we do it because we like them.

Some of the time, especially in Mikas case, certain journos don't really like the artist, but as it's their job to cover it, they happily take the freebies offered, and then trash the artists work. This royally ticks me off, as I feel this make them parasites.

So far, this time, Mikas been lucky, the new album seems to be getting favourable feedback. But I don't think he's done one of these junkets here yet, and knowing how a lot of so called "music journalists" feel about him, I'm waiting with baited breath, and a little irritation, should they start to slag him off again, after getting their free promo copy.

It's quite perfect, really. I mean, Canada is a massive country and he's managed to cover it all, and parts of the US, by timing his press stint there to coincide with the MMVAs. Genius, really.

jonnystaub: Is at a Mika showcase in Toronto! Wow second album is waaaay cooler. Out this August...and Mika is wearing bright orange pants! Lol

Wow.

Looks like Jonnystaub works for a radio station... so Mika's doing another one of those little press meetings, this time in Toronto? Which means an acoustic gig in Toronto soon, right?

I hope so for them.

*breathes sigh of relief that he is ok and hasn't been beaten up by a huge piece of cheese*