Top Posters In This Topic

:aah:

Because I already miss him, of course! :crybaby:

Please, somebody find a cure! :puppy_eyes:

Me too...:tears: Even though I still can't remember how the gig was :mad3:

The solution is to go to another gig, then another and another:aah:

Me too...:tears: Even though I still can't remember how the gig was :mad3:

The solution is to go to another gig, then another and another:aah:

Don't worry, it was the same for me in Turin! The gig was so short and fast that I didn't remember much. :hypo:

Only that I was spellbound in front of His Awesomeness... :blush-anim-cl:

It's true, it does get better after the first one: you can manage to be a little bit more 'detached'. (if that is possible) :wub2:

hi guys,:mf_rosetinted:

i haven't read the whole thread but I get the feeling some people are not too happy about the stage invasion..

I spoke to Mika after the gig and we rapidly mentioned the stage climbing and he said it was fun and that it was cool I got up after he made a sign!

It was amazing to meet you all and spend time, till next time!:thumb_yello:

I haven't been able to read the whole thread either, but I have seen some interesting YouTube vids: one from Amsterdam when Mika, before the gig, told some fans to spread the word for a stage invasion - and one from SW when it is totally clear that Mika invited you, Aurelien, up on stage and seemed totally comfortable with everything that happened. He would have stayed up on the piano if he'd been freaked by the fans, but I think he felt (mostly) that he was among friends - as indeed he (mostly) is.

Also loving the seated/unseated and queuing/leaving the queue debates :naughty:

Don't worry, it was the same for me in Turin! The gig was so short and fast that I didn't remember much. :hypo

Only that I was spellbound in front of His Awesomeness... :blush-anim-cl

It's true, it does get better after the first one: you can manage to be a little bit more 'detached'. (if that is possible) :wub2:

But I want to remember:tears:

Hahaha yeah same here:teehee: And when he said he remembers me and waited for me to say something back I was just looking shocked:insane: Even it not being true wether he remembers me or not it just means a lot for me to chat to him, even having a short and normal conversation:naughty:

Hah I hope it does get easier because I never get hyper, only after a couple days... I get depressed after it:aah:

Here are the pics my mom took:

Don't know what's wrong with the vids. They were good enough to be posted on here and worth watching, but youtube said an error ocurred to each one of them after one hour of waiting:sneaky2:

I have a couple from the M&G and group pics. Will post them now.

Don't worry, it was the same for me in Turin! The gig was so short and fast that I didn't remember much. :hypo:

Only that I was spellbound in front of His Awesomeness... :blush-anim-cl:

Oh no you can't :sneaky2:

Haha they are?:teehee:

I'm always bending over, dunno why.... Hm.:aah:

Yes :wink2: And I see quite elegant dresses there :thumb_yello:.. Doesn't look like a Mika gig :blink::roftl:

Edited by Miro

I've just remembered something.

Not a single person at the venue checked my ticket...no member of staff as much as glanced at it. :shocked:

In effect, I walked through the wide open doors of Sadler's Wells and into the foyer and into my seat without any intervention from anyone. I thought it was really weird at the time and remember saying to Karen that we could be anybody, we could have just walked off the street without tickets or paying or anything.

Did this happen to everyone? I meant to ask around out of interest but forgot, there were more interesting things to think about after all :naughty:.

I've just remembered something.

Not a single person at the venue checked my ticket...no member of staff as much as glanced at it. :shocked:

In effect, I walked through the wide open doors of Sadler's Wells and into the foyer and into my seat without any intervention from anyone. I thought it was really weird at the time and remember saying to Karen that we could be anybody, we could have just walked off the street without tickets or paying or anything.

Did this happen to everyone? I meant to ask around out of interest but forgot, there were more interesting things to think about after all :naughty:.

same with me and others, quite strange

and they did not check bags, and told us nothing about flash use and video cameras....:blink:

same with me and others, quite strange

and they did not check bags, and told us nothing about flash use and video cameras....:blink:

It really was strange and a little bit worrying, in this day and age....:boxed:

It was a lovely laid back feel in the venue, I really liked it. But you expect so much more security nowadays and especially in central London.

Ah well..no harm done I suppose, looking back..

I must look evil or something- they checked my ticket and made sure I went to my own seat

I guess they did that only with the first group of people... they were just helping people getting their sits!

I must look evil or something- they checked my ticket and made sure I went to my own seat

:roftl:

I vaguely remember there being some people who might have been ushers inside the auditorium but they weren't doing much ushering as far as I could see...