• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(Hi Alice. :bye: How are you?)

But' date=' everything is ok? :blink:

No.

Tpbm likes card games.[/quote']

(I'm really good, thank you! What about you? :biggrin2:)

Yeah, yeah, everything's fine ;) I'm just really not very hungry :naughty: I'm having a big meal in a while so I'm waiting now :biggrin2:

Card games are fun if I can do them :naughty:

tpbm likes Harry Potter

(I'm really good, thank you! What about you? :biggrin2:)

Yeah, yeah, everything's fine ;) I'm just really not very hungry :naughty: I'm having a big meal in a while so I'm waiting now :biggrin2:

Card games are fun if I can do them :naughty:

tpbm likes Harry Potter

(You're welcome. I'm fine, thanks. :huglove:)

I'm glad everything is ok. :wink2:

Yes.

Tpbm has a iPhone.

(Oh good. So what's happening in your world?)

No I do not have an iphone :\ Oh well :naughty:

tpbm snores when they're asleep

(hehe In my world has started a fantastic gig, which I can't go, I wanted to go today, 'cause Chris Cornell will be there. Anyway, I'm on vacation, and that tastes absolutely great. :biggrin2: What about yours?)

Sometimes. :teehee:

Tpbm is, currently, reading a book.

Edited by c'rocktart!

(hehe In my world has started a fantastic gig' date=' which I can't go, I wanted to go today, 'cause Chris Cornell will be there. Anyway, I'm on vacation, and that tastes absolutely great. :biggrin2: What about yours?)

Sometimes. :teehee:

Tpbm is. currently, reading a book.[/quote']

(Awww that's rather unfortunate :huglove: you really like this Chris Cornell person singer, don't you? :naughty: That's great you're in your holidays. I have to wait 1 week and 2 days more. ugh. In my world at the moment...umm...nothing, quite frankly :naughty: just waiting for good things to happen, you know? trying to impress my English teacher to give her more reason to move me up to set 1 :naughty: which apparently, I will be :biggrin2:)

I am currently reading New Moon....again :teehee: this will be my third time now.

tpbm likes the countryside

(Awww that's rather unfortunate :huglove: you really like this Chris Cornell person singer, don't you? :naughty: That's great you're in your holidays. I have to wait 1 week and 2 days more. ugh. In my world at the moment...umm...nothing, quite frankly :naughty: just waiting for good things to happen, you know? trying to impress my English teacher to give her more reason to move me up to set 1 :naughty: which apparently, I will be :biggrin2:)

I am currently reading New Moon....again :teehee: this will be my third time now.

tpbm likes the countryside

Yeah, sort of.

Tpbm speaks portuguese.

(Yeah, I 'love' him. I found his music, and instantly I fell in love for it. :teehee: I even bought a cd from his last band, Audioslave. It isn't my type of music, but, his bands are great. Now, he only does solos. but, why did you ask? I mention him very times, right? :roftl: jeez...that's bad. I thought you were in holidays already. :/ Yeah, I know. You are a bit tired, no? Still working...ugh. Will you see Mika at iTunes festival or Latitude?)

(Yeah' date=' I 'love' him. I found his music, and instantly I fell in love for it. :teehee: I even bought a cd from his last band, Audioslave. It isn't my type of music, but, his bands are great. Now, he only does solos. but, why did you ask? I mention him very times, right? :roftl: jeez...that's bad. I thought you were in holidays already. :/ Yeah, I know. You are a bit tired, no? Still working...ugh. Will you see Mika at iTunes festival or Latitude?)[/quote']

(Well, yes you have mentioned it once before :teehee: but i didn't think you were THAT into him :biggrin2: I know :\ It's tormenting me that most people on here are already off :sad: how long do you have off school? Yes, I am quite tired *sighs* and no :tears: I can't go to see him. But, the itunes festival will be on my TV, so I can watch it. And, apparently, Bestival :D)

Yeah, sort of.

Tpbm speaks portuguese.

No, i do not speak the language :\ I'd like to though.

tpbm has a pet cat

(Well, yes you have mentioned it once before :teehee: but i didn't think you were THAT into him :biggrin2: I know :\ It's tormenting me that most people on here are already off :sad: how long do you have off school? Yes, I am quite tired *sighs* and no :tears: I can't go to see him. But, the itunes festival will be on my TV, so I can watch it. And, apparently, Bestival :D)

No, i do not speak the language :\ I'd like to though.

tpbm has a pet cat

No.

Tpbm has a Mika tee-shirt from the 2008 tour.

(:teehee: I'm turning a bit crazy. :naughty: Yeah...I always thought that there the holidays started +/- since june's last week. I have off since June 6th, but it's because I had exams, anyway june is the most waited month. :wub2: At least you can watch it on tv, I think I've to wait until some vids available on yt. :/ Poor of me.)

(:teehee: I'm turning a bit crazy. :naughty: Yeah...I always thought that there the holidays started +/- since june's last week. I have off since June 6th' date=' but it's because I had exams, anyway june is the most waited month. :wub2: At least you can watch it on tv, I think I've to wait until some vids available on yt. :/ Poor of me.)[/quote']

(Oh June 6th. Lucky you!!! :naughty: yeah, just a little while to go now. :biggrin2: Oh my :shocked: yeah, I suppose that I am just a tiny bit more luckier than you living in the UK :teehee: poor you indeed :sad:)

No.

Tpbm has a Mika tee-shirt from the 2008 tour.

I don't have one from the 2008 tour, no

tpbm likes twilight

(Oh June 6th. Lucky you!!! :naughty: yeah, just a little while to go now. :biggrin2: Oh my :shocked: yeah, I suppose that I am just a tiny bit more luckier than you living in the UK :teehee: poor you indeed :sad:)

I don't have one from the 2008 tour, no

tpbm likes twilight

Yes.

TPBM has a magazine subscription.

(Yeah...but I'd prefer having more school weeks than having exams. :puke: You suppose very well...and I'd love living in the UK. :wub2: btw...in which channel will you watch iTunes? BBC 2?! say no, say 1 instead of 2. :teehee:)