MIKA @ Bestival's Interstellar Spectacular | Isle of Wight, UK

Christine

Bestival has officially sold out which means no more coach deals, ferry deals or tickets available anymore from official retailers... BUT some people might want to sell their tickets on facebook groups or ebay or such... that's the place to look :)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMFG!!!!!! Yop!!!! :woot_jump::woot_jump:

Hello!!!!!

haha ! hi :)

i do come from time to time and i do keep myself updated about the big boy, but i can't deal with 2 forums at a time and until the katyperryforum becomes nuts, i'll stay over there :naughty:

I have an extra ticket to Bestival, PM me if you are interested :wink2:

I would love to go there, but it's just too difficult to travel there from Finland, so I don't think I'm going. It's sad because we don't know the tour dates yet. I guess I just wait. Well, I'm too old for sleeping in a tent anyway. :aah:

I have an extra ticket to Bestival, PM me if you are interested :wink2:

I would love to go there, but it's just too difficult to travel there from Finland, so I don't think I'm going. It's sad because we don't know the tour dates yet. I guess I just wait. Well, I'm too old for sleeping in a tent anyway. :aah:

You're too old, to do what now?:blink:

I love camping!:camping::wub2:

You're too old, to do what now?:blink:

I love camping!:camping::wub2:

I mean sleeping in that thing like in your smiley, what's it called in English? A tent? :biggrin2: I can stand in a queue the whole day, but before that I want to sleep in a proper bed :naughty: I have actually never been camping, not even as a kid :shocked: I think there are spiders and things like that...

That is not the main reason I cannot go to this festival. I would love to see him again, but it takes days to travel to Isle of wight. It's a beautiful place, I have been there only once, years ago. But from Finland to Isle of Wight and back in one weekend, it's just too difficult, imho. :dunno:

• 2 weeks later...

Just checked the 14 day weather for the weekend, and so far looking good:thumb_yello:

Only rain on the Thursday night (when I get there, typical:naughty:), but the rest of the weekend is mainly sunny, and temps between 15-20 degrees.

Of course that could change, but if it stays on course, it's gonna be a great weekend:thumb_yello:

Just checked the 14 day weather for the weekend, and so far looking good:thumb_yello:

Only rain on the Thursday night (when I get there, typical:naughty:), but the rest of the weekend is mainly sunny, and temps between 15-20 degrees.

Of course that could change, but if it stays on course, it's gonna be a great weekend:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello:

better for the camping!!!

have fun to all and take pics of all fancy dresses there..i wish i'll be there:blink:

After the vlog this morning where Mika said he'd like volunteers to be Martians on stage for him, I spoke to Andy about it this evening, who told me he'd like to do that too.

So he's going to sort it out for me to do that with him.

This Saturdays going to be crazy!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

wow, looks like it might be a sunny Bestival this year !!! i'm still bringin my wellies, though, you never know...

Yes the forceast is good, which is a relief. No idea where my wellies are so bring plenty of plastic bags for my shoes, in case:wink2:

Just been getting my tent in the bag, seems to get harder every time!:blink:

HELLO!

Will regale you with my adventure in getting here on Monday, but so far it's been pretty good.

The security guy frm last weekend in Blackpool is on security detail on my campsite, I kid you not!!!

We were both stunned at the tea stand last night, I think he followed me to get the chips I promised him when I left. LOL!!!

Gonna check out the comedy tent tonight, because I need a good laugh right now, ha ha!

HELLO!

Will regale you with my adventure in getting here on Monday, but so far it's been pretty good.

The security guy frm last weekend in Blackpool is on security detail on my campsite, I kid you not!!!

We were both stunned at the tea stand last night, I think he followed me to get the chips I promised him when I left. LOL!!!

Gonna check out the comedy tent tonight, because I need a good laugh right now, ha ha!

Sounds great!

Confetti cannons on stage, 1 hour to go.

No sign of Andy, and so many kids taking up front of stage, I'm stuck on far side of left speaker, so not great view.

No camera, so will do what I can with phone.