The strange world of Mika - Observer - June 12 2009

dcdeb

Emerald:

I really hope so aswell... I think that Oscar Wilde quote is so true too:wub2: And I wish he understood how extraordinary he is, hope he also does one day!

And thanks:blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: I liked hearing your opinion! Noticed the things that made you sad are the ones that made me too.

Not strange - just special :wub2: All highly talented performers, artists etc. are special - that's why they are successful at what they do :thumb_yello:

Mika is more special than most :fangurl:

Yep:wub2:

Really enjoyed the interview, nice to see someone who doesn't tear him to pieces,, but also doesn't fawn over him either. I like this guy Casper.:thumb_yello:

This was exactly my thought too when I read it. Very balanced. Great article, and pics to die for of course...

i love the picture on the 1-2 pages so much better then the cover...

i have no clue why... i think its his hair XD

great article, read it a few hours ago... one of the longest most satisfying Mika interview i have ever read\seen if not the most...

ere ere u ssooooo right. got in 1 :winner_second_h4h:

Can somebody have a copy for me? even if I live in Paris I'm quite sure that I will not found the OBS...:sneaky2:

So is anyone buying mass quantities of this issue and selling them to MFCers around the world? Because I'd definitely be interested:bleh:

Hey! Does anyone have a spare copy for me? please! :wub2:

Me too, Me too:biggrin2:

I sort of want a copy too, but I have to buy a new camera so I shouldn't spend any money :emot-sad:

The first 3 to PM me their address can have copies- and I'll ask people at work tomorrow to see if I can get more. No charge!

This article says he is a little bit odd or strange. For me everything he represents is very normal. He is just exceptionally talented and very sweet and warm person. I guess that's why I love and admire him so much :wub2:

Sorry my spelling errors again :blush-anim-cl:

The first 3 to PM me their address can have copies- and I'll ask people at work tomorrow to see if I can get more. No charge!

No charge?! :shocked:

That's so freakin' sweet of you :tears::wub2:

Even if I wasn't one of the first 3, thank you : huglove:

This was exactly my thought too when I read it. Very balanced. Great article, and pics to die for of course...

I sent Mika a tweet this morning, saying just that. About the interview being balanced that is and that I liked the pics.

No charge?! :shocked:

That's so freakin' sweet of you :tears::wub2:

Even if I wasn't one of the first 3, thank you : huglove:

Did you miss out there?

Try VickyLovesMika, she had a couple of spares this morning:wink2:

Wow!! I didn't read the No charge until the second time I read it:naughty: Thank you soooooo much for offering! Really sweet:bleh:

(I do have money, if it's too expensive to send to the USA:thumb_yello:

Ok. I won't rewrite my post cause it was too long, BUT I'm just gonna rewrite this:

I love Dr. John. I wish he existed, but I think now he does. Doesn't he?

I think Mika's mum is wonderful.

I think Mika's extraordinary. Strange, odd, weird, whatever. He's still extraordinary.

I wish he was most self-confident, cause being afraid is a pain. I know what I'm talking about. Well, even if Mika has had a much harder life than me. So I hope he will not need to protect himself anymore, but still write wonderful music :naughty:

And I also said I loved reading Carlotta's report :original:

I also felt sad reading some bits of this article. But this is a fantastic article. I've never read an article like that.

:original:

Wow.

Great interview.

Great pics.

Can't wait to hear the songs.

I really didn't expect him to be so open about the fact whether he's in a relationship or not and that he recently broke up.

It's a shame they're bringing back the whole ''Is he gay or what?'' debate, but yeah, I guess you can't avoid it.

I like how this interview goes so much deeper than most of them we've seen so far.

I like how it's really emotional and personal.

And yes, it looks like he's grown a lot since a few years ago. He sounds a lot wiser.

just back from the garage with my obsever ... ok just the mag with mika in it , i told the wee boy 2 either chuck the news paper in the bin or resell it 2 an old biddy :naughty: