MIKA @ Latitude Festival

dcdeb

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well yes, but without any mika, sadly.

It will probably be all over the place tomorrow, but for now, we know he is nearly finished his set, and nobody else is tweeting...maybe they will when it is all over.:aah:

yeah! sometimes it feels like we're all sitting around a virtual table having some tea,watching tv and chatting:naughty:

:naughty: YES, but the best thing at all is that when we don't have the possibility to a gig, we take the very big comfort from reports, pics and very often vids of those lucky from us who are really there :kachinga: ! this is the greatest gift of such a wide-spread and big fan-club :cheerful_h4h:

:naughty: YES, but the best thing at all is that when we don't have the possibility to a gig, we take the very big comfort from reports, pics and very often vids of those lucky from us who are really there :kachinga: ! this is the greatest gift of such a wide-spread and big fan-club :cheerful_h4h:

Did you get money from the mods? :blink:

:roftl:

JBoydRochford: Temperature here at Latitude is soaring! Mika just finishing a scorching set in the Uncut arena. Patrick Wolf next up on the Obelisk stage.

less than 20 seconds ago from Twittelator

RT @JBoydRochford: Temperature here at Latitude is soaring! Mika just finishing a scorching set in the Uncut arena. Patrick Wolf next upless than a minute ago from TweetDeck

RT @neil_mccormick: #Latitude Odd to see an overweight middle aged Mohican with facial piercings singing along to Mika's shameless pop3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Guess this time he'll be the one who waits for a M&G :naughty: He's addicted to signing the flag :fangurl:

:naughty::roftl: Yes, that's what I thought too:naughty:

Thanks for all the updates everybody:wub2:

RT @JBoydRochford: Temperature here at Latitude is soaring! Mika just finishing a scorching set in the Uncut arena. Patrick Wolf next upless than a minute ago from TweetDeck

RT @neil_mccormick: #Latitude Odd to see an overweight middle aged Mohican with facial piercings singing along to Mika's shameless pop3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

That paints a picture :roftl::boxed::roftl:

I wish all who are there that Mika will come to them for a chit-chat - for at least one... fanny? - there was a longer way to travel..... but this are we all knowing well, this long travel for "only" one person :cheerful_h4h: and nothing can stop us! ..... ehm, why was I not going there????? ah, yes, there was the money-factor arggghh

it's over i guess... but was there any coverage of mika's part on bbc or other radio/tv?? i hope there wasn't coz i missed it all, i'll feel better if there ain't any chance for me to miss:tears: or where can we watch it later on?? anyone plz??

it's over i guess... but was there any coverage of mika's part on bbc or other radio/tv?? i hope there wasn't coz i missed it all, i'll feel better if there ain't any chance for me to miss:tears: or where can we watch it later on?? anyone plz??

They didn't have any live coverage but I think there's a chance they could have some clips later. Not sure.