MIKA @ Latitude Festival

dcdeb

Cos obviously it's Grace Kelly, Blue Eyes (?), Stuck In The Middle, Big Girl, Toy Boy, BB ??????? , Blame It On The Girls, Love Today and Lollipop ... I am confused :aah:

BB sounds like Billy Brown:naughty:

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nboS8U4c-dk

Yeah, so i wanted to be apart of the fun so i made my own plane and watched it take flight. HA!

HEHEHE!!! That's so funny! Loved it!

He flew planes at Cirque d'hiver too! Was a wonderful surprise. Everyone in the orchestra had one on their chair and when they arrived on stage took them and flew them in the crowd. Was aweesome!!! :wub2:

HEHEHE!!! That's so funny! Loved it!

He flew planes at Cirque d'hiver too! Was a wonderful surprise. Everyone in the orchestra had one on their chair and when they arrived on stage took them and flew them in the crowd. Was aweesome!!! :wub2:

Really? Awesome! So its becoming a thing... :naughty:

I wish all who are there that Mika will come to them for a chit-chat - for at least one... fanny? - there was a longer way to travel..... but this are we all knowing well, this long travel for "only" one person :cheerful_h4h: and nothing can stop us! ..... ehm, why was I not going there????? ah, yes, there was the money-factor arggghh

I asked myself the same question thousand times this day, but yes the money.... I told all people today, that I wanted to stay this day at Latitude....

And yes I love this fanclub too ( without getting money ) and spend nearly every free minute here.

I asked myself the same question thousand times this day, but yes the money.... I told all people today, that I wanted to stay this day at Latitude....

And yes I love this fanclub too ( without getting money ) and spend nearly every free minute here.

*sigh*

:wub2:

I love your siggy you know ... he looked so nice at that show ..... I miss his top ... he doesn't wear it much now ..... what am I saying :lmfao:

Has this been posted already? If so, I'll delete this post:

http://www.uncut.co.uk/news/mika/news/13358

Arriving on stage at 4.20pm today (Saturday July 18) in the UNCUT Arena, wearing a bright orange jacket, Mika delivered a 40- minute greatest hits set that delighted the packed tent.

With the audience consisting largely of families, Mika’s set could perhaps be best described as being closer to pantomime, or a kids’ play workshop, than a gig.

Paper planes with “Throw these when you hear the words ‘Scooby Doo’” written on them were handed to throw in the air at the appropriate moment.

Mika also presented many opportunities for crowd participation, which clearly delighted many of the children in the audience.

Mock-complaining about the bass emanating from a nearby tent, Mika said to the crowd: “We will challenge them by being the quietest tent.” Cue much shushing from the children. Later, ahead of “Big Girl”, thunder sound effects resounded round the UNCUT Arena prior to a massive explosion of confetti into the air. As one parent observed, “All you need now is Widow T****ey to turn up, and it’s a full house.”

Although billed as an acoustic gig, Mika was joined on stage by a full band. In keeping with the colourful nature of the set, the backing singers wore tall headpieces covered in silver and glitter.

This was Mika’s first UK festival in almost two years. Clearly thrilled with the audience response, he climbed on to a monitor with a dustbin-like drum and began beating it at the start of “Lollipop”, before telling the crowd to jump up and down.

Balloons were also released.

Arriving on stage at 4.20pm today (Saturday July 18) in the UNCUT Arena, wearing a bright orange jacket, Mika delivered a 40- minute greatest hits set that delighted the packed tent.

With the audience consisting largely of families, Mika’s set could perhaps be best described as being closer to pantomime, or a kids’ play workshop, than a gig.

Paper planes with “Throw these when you hear the words ‘Scooby Doo’” written on them were handed to throw in the air at the appropriate moment.

Mika also presented many opportunities for crowd participation, which clearly delighted many of the children in the audience.

Mock-complaining about the bass emanating from a nearby tent, Mika said to the crowd: “We will challenge them by being the quietest tent.” Cue much shushing from the children. Later, ahead of “Big Girl”, thunder sound effects resounded round the UNCUT Arena prior to a massive explosion of confetti into the air. As one parent observed, “All you need now is Widow T****ey to turn up, and it’s a full house.”

Although billed as an acoustic gig, Mika was joined on stage by a full band. In keeping with the colourful nature of the set, the backing singers wore tall headpieces covered in silver and glitter.

This was Mika’s first UK festival in almost two years. Clearly thrilled with the audience response, he climbed on to a monitor with a dustbin-like drum and began beating it at the start of “Lollipop”, before telling the crowd to jump up and down.

Great!:wub2:

TFP :wub2::wub2:

T4P :thumb_yello: