• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so,now it's soon...

nobody more from the MFC???

Yes! Me! I'm coming! :woot_jump:

i think,now i have ticket,i'll go with 2 friends!

So glad! :boing: See you there, and the others of course

The regular Saturday ticket was already too expensive IMO. :naughty:

And my blood pressure is being naughty these days. :sneaky2:

(edit: bloody pressure :roftl: )

I don't want to attend the gig on the ground under people's feet. :no:

Especially if the ground is as flooded as in Werchter... hopefully only with water but I wouldn't have bet on it :shocked: .

Pity you can't make it though : there will be huge yourte like tents to accomodate festival goers -such a great opportunity of being camp-, with toilet and shower facilities, muddy fields, a stage two miles from the front row. And who knows, perhaps Sire won't cancel the gig this time...

I can't imagine people NOT going there. I won't. Silly me :rolleyes: .

As for the Saturday night being sold out, I don't believe it is yet : about 10 mn ago they still sold one day tickets on the regular Latitude site -the one ACDC gave a link to-, not ebay, Lill :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Yes, ok for tickets bur flights too expensive( 360 euros): not for me.

Much cheaper through edreams -just checked from Lyon to London, Saturday morning, back mid-afternoon Sunday.

Of course it must be low cost and you have to bring everything with you, if you have a tablet to take and no money to buy spring water you have to use your urine :shocked: , but it's worth it :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

Especially if the ground is as flooded as in Werchter... hopefully only with water but I wouldn't have bet on it :shocked: .

Pity you can't make it though : there will be huge yourte like tents to accomodate festival goers -such a great opportunity of being camp-, with toilet and shower facilities, muddy fields, a stage two miles from the front row. And who knows, perhaps Sire won't cancel the gig this time...

I can't imagine people NOT going there. I won't. Silly me :rolleyes: .

As for the Saturday night being sold out, I don't believe it is yet : about 10 mn ago they still sold one day tickets on the regular Latitude site -the one ACDC gave a link to-, not ebay, Lill :wink2: ...

Cheers,

Id3

:shocked: Thank God I'm not going! That's hell, not a festival! :sweatdrop:

Even though... once flat on the flooded ground, I could swim! :biggrin2: I'm a very good swimmer! :glasses3::surfing:

Even though... once flat on the flooded ground, I could swim! :biggrin2: I'm a very good swimmer! :glasses3::surfing:

Yeah, that's why I'm not keen on festivals. Too big and too much inconvenience. I'm a burgeoise :aah::naughty:

Read my post. How could you be sure to be swimming exclusively in water ? The public conveniences are really far from the stage :sneaky2: and when you've got yourself a good spot... you know :naughty: ...

You're definitely too bourgeois for that kind of operation.

Cheers,

Id3

He did get wet at Werchter :fangurl::drool::swoon:... one night before the Parc des Princes show, too :shocked: !

Cheers,

Id3

Yeah, I always thought that having a show in a different country the night before PDP was a big mistake. He was run down and had a cold, etc....

I reckon he should have just had a night off that day, not do a show and go to bed around 4 am, and then have the big day ahead of him. I remember Andy saying that he was absolutely knackered after very little sleep, so I can imagine Mika feeling similarly.

Yeah, I always thought that having a show in a different country the night before PDP was a big mistake. He was run down and had a cold, etc....

I reckon he should have just had a night off that day, not do a show and go to bed around 4 am, and then have the big day ahead of him. I remember Andy saying that he was absolutely knackered after very little sleep, so I can imagine Mika feeling similarly.

I believe that he needed a bit of action -and :devil: knows that he gave us the whole show !- before the big challenge, or he would have gone even more :insane: than usual.

There was a suicidal streak in his performance that night, hyper hardly covers it. In spite of the mud, the rain, the waiting, the everything, still being there was a privilege. Thank you, :king::bow: !

Cheers,

Id3

He did get wet at Werchter :fangurl::drool::swoon:... !

Cheers,

Id3

Yes :wub2:

but no matter for mfcers or others fans,we just need to seem,no problem where it is,and if we are wet and aren't sexy ;)

and i don't remember now why i'm always in front off even if it's festival...oh,yes,that's because others don't take care about what they see,just want some fun and drink a lot..that's why ;)

and sometimes others just want to see the other artist,not specially our mika:blush-anim-cl:

so,i'm so happy to go!:thumb_yello:

Yes :wub2:

but no matter for mfcers or others fans,we just need to seem,no problem where it is,and if we are wet and aren't sexy ;)

and i don't remember now why i'm always in front off even if it's festival...oh,yes,that's because others don't take care about what they see,just want some fun and drink a lot..that's why ;)

and sometimes others just want to see the other artist,not specially our mika:blush-anim-cl:

Enjoy :huglove: ! But don't swim in the water, you don't know where it has been :shocked: ...

Cheers,

Id3

great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you know this festival??

when do you arrive and where we can meet??

we aren't a lot,we have to do a meeting ;)

see you soon!!!!!

I don't know this festival, and there's no map available on the website yet :blink: so no idea where we can meet...

I'll be there the night before :thumb_yello:

Me too! :thumb_yello:

i really wanted to go to this festival.. i not seen mika before live, and henham park where it is held is like 10 miles from me.. :( i cant find a ticket no where tho... any one know any cheap places for saturday day tickets ??