Mika added to the line up for iTunes festival 2009

Miro

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope some of us win though, so at least someone can tell us how it went if the others aren't as lucky. Though I'm still having high hopes of going to this one no matter what :naughty:

I really do hope some of us win though, so at least someone can tell us how it went if the others aren't as lucky. Though I'm still having high hopes of going to this one no matter what :naughty:

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for tickets, as it's not looking like we're getting a secret gig here anytime soon!

hi there!

I've just checked the facebook page for the festival and I'm completely surprised by most of the comments. I guess I've just discovered that people hating mika's music do really exist outside (it's a bit like santa claus, they were a kind of legend until today :roftl:).

Anyway, I really hope that they will give tickets to people outside the UK (and that i'll win one of course :wink2:)

i can't wait to see who'll be there from the MFC!

I'm happy if so many people hate Mika. Cause that means they won't enter the "competition" for tickets and that WE, loving fans, have more chances of winning :naughty:!

B*stards...

I'm happy if so many people hate Mika. Cause that means they won't enter the "competition" for tickets and that WE, loving fans, have more chances of winning :naughty:!

B*stards...

That was exactly my thought :teehee: Though I was still a bit shocked that only 2 people out of all the comments liked Mika. :dunno:

That was exactly my thought :teehee: Though I was still a bit shocked that only 2 people out of all the comments liked Mika. :dunno:

Well, I know that it doesn't achieve anything, but I can't stand it when I read that sort of cr@p so I just had to respond. *cough* maybe even a few times *cough*

I didn't say anything offensive though, I tried to make them see (:naughty: nicely) that if they can't see how great he is, they are clearly not of the right calibre to appreciate Mika's awesomeness :roftl:.

I've entered but this is not good. I'd sooner know that I'm going so that I can book a hotel etc. I thought I'd just be able to order the ticket. like with any other gig. As a disabled person, I really have to be prepared.

I must admit I hate the impromptu things too cos ppl need to book time off work, hotels, trains etc etc, but.... sometimes we have to put up with it if it's all we can have.

If anyone wins tickets (a miracle I know) then it would be nice to put names on front page and if ppl need to share rooms etc... then that too.:thumb_yello:

B*stards...

Quite right, all the more for us!:wink2:

me too it's hard after reading all that hate cr@p not to respond in some way his royal curliness needs protecting.... well it just feels right to try to defend him since he won't himself cos he is uber sweet lol.:aah:

Well, I know that it doesn't achieve anything, but I can't stand it when I read that sort of cr@p so I just had to respond. *cough* maybe even a few times *cough*

I didn't say anything offensive though, I tried to make them see (:naughty: nicely) that if they can't see how great he is, they are clearly not of the right calibre to appreciate Mika's awesomeness :roftl:.

Quite right, all the more for us!:wink2:

Let the hateeerrsss hate and the loveeeeers love:mf_rosetinted:

I have to check the comments now, I didn't have time before.:aah:

But yay, more Mika for us!!

I did make one post last night ..... but they're morons and not really worth my time .... If I don't like an artist I just wouldn't comment on them .... they're just petty :aah:

I did make one post last night ..... but they're morons and not really worth my time .... If I don't like an artist I just wouldn't comment on them .... they're just petty :aah:

Yes I saw your comment, it was very civil :naughty:.

I wish I hadn't posted really, I've done it twice now. :blush-anim-cl: But there is something about Mika that makes me want to leap to his defence even when I know full well it's futile and achieves very little. Not because I want to change people's opinion of him because that's impossible...but just to put my thoughts on the record. I can't help it. *fangirly moment* I have such a deep respect and affection for him and his work that it's hard for me to stand by and watch idiots write such venomous things about him.

I never stoop to trading insults though, because that is definitely counter productive.