The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've validated the normal cd but I wasn't able to do the same with the Japanese one so unfortunally it's just one copy of the album even if the Japanse one is slightly different. would be nice if you were able to validate the singles too

Yeah that would be nice but I guess if too many things are worth points the whole thing would be over pretty quickly! :wink2:

Last night, I left myself endless amounts of comments on mikasounds.com in a desperate attempt to win points. Today, I received this in my email:

Hello

I am afraid that you are no longer allowed to take part in magic numbers as you tried to post over 1300 messages to our server last night.

Sorry about that.

I thought I should let everyone else know as a warning, in case any of you were thinking of committing the same, apparently harmless, act.

:tears:

1300? :shocked::shocked: You were really freaking out! You should tell your husband now. :teehee:

And please don't upload your family bbq pics! :shocked:

But I so want to see them all and show mine! :puppy_eyes:

:roftl::roftl:

I agree with you both :thumb_yello: 500 000 points are really far away! I must say though that his signed artwork would be nice :wub2: But if there is only one piece it's quite impossible to win too...

Only one? :tears:

What I don't like is that it's mostly about the things you buy. If you buy a lot of CD's/DVD's/Clothes/etc. you get a lot of points. But some people can't buy that many things, and they just don't have a change in winning some of the really awesome ( and limited ) things. :boxed:

If it is meant as a 'reward' for the active fans.. You can be an active fan without buying a lot of stuff.

What I don't like is that it's mostly about the things you buy. If you buy a lot of CD's/DVD's/Clothes/etc. you get a lot of points. But some people can't buy that many things, and they just don't have a change in winning some of the really awesome ( and limited ) things. :boxed:

If it is meant as a 'reward' for the active fans.. You can be an active fan without buying a lot of stuff.

Lots of posting for you then lol :roftl:

I'm kidding, that must be a bit of a bummer.

It's a shame they don't allow points for the singles and all that jazz...

Lots of posting for you then lol :roftl:

I'm kidding, that must be a bit of a bummer.

It's a shame they don't allow points for the singles and all that jazz...

I'd post more on there,but they don't appear, even after installing IE8!

It's frustrating and annoying, seeing others posting rubbish, racking up the points, when my comments are more inkeeping with the subject, and disappear into the ether!:sneaky2:

I completely agree with you!

It's frustrating and annoying, seeing others posting rubbish, racking up the points, when my comments are more inkeeping with the subject, and disappear into the ether!:sneaky2:

What? You've given up the random contest! :shocked:

I don't believe it. :mf_rosetinted:

Ok, so I'm not the only one :sneaky2:

I tried twice and...no result :sneaky2:

Any suggestion? :mf_rosetinted:

Don't they have to be approved like pictures and videos?

Yes.. and changing my avvie a lot. :roftl:

And MS is really slow on my computer. :boxed:

You get a 100 points everytime you CHANGE your avatar? I just thought you got 100 simply just having one...:blink:

Ohh okay...I guess that kinda makes sense :roftl:

EDIT: I changed my avatar and my points didn't change...

I had to quote myself... Does anyone can help me?

I need a little help here!:blink:

I just upload all my stuff but I still have some doubts::confused:

- When I have the 10000 points I win the 4 digital tracks from the EP and the Art Work, but where is the Art Work? I don’t see it in the rewards area!!!

- Since we are able to validate our EP putting it on a computer, do we still need those mysterious codes?

- And what about the buttons I bought in London? I didn’t receive any codes! Did anyone receive them?

- And finally, am I allowed to upload photos that are not related with Mika?

Thanks!:thumb_yello:

What? You've given up the random contest! :shocked:

I don't believe it. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh good grief no!

That's for Twitter and gigs though, maybe the odd one on the comments, don't want to spam it:naughty:

That's if I ever get one on there!

Don't they have to be approved like pictures and videos?

Well some that looked like they were written after mine got put on, but mine still aren't on there, and it's starting to get right up my nose!:sneaky2:

You get a 100 points everytime you CHANGE your avatar? I just thought you got 100 simply just having one...:blink:

Ohh okay...I guess that kinda makes sense :roftl:

EDIT: I changed my avatar and my points didn't change...

Doesn't it take up to 48 hours to change, so it says?

this is sad rose, cause i saw ppl spamming profiles, or even spamming their own profile to get points...it's sick :sneaky2:

i wish anyone could read and understand this:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19010

the meaning of the magic numbers is well described here

i hope anyone can get sensible comments approved