The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one really not at all bothered about the magic numbers? :boxed:

Probably because I know I'll never have enough points to win as much as a novelty MIKA pencil :teehee:

I want my letter R!!!

(Reference to a post in which I said I had enough points for him to think of me the next time he types a letter R in a tweet :naughty:)

I get excited about this, but I know how life goes, so I don't get so invested that I'm disappointed when plans change or things go wrong. Even with the best organization in the world, things don't work out smoothly, ever.

If all I ever get is another album, I'm happy about it. All the better if it's autographed, but I've signed my name hundreds of times in a row and that is not a job I envy (even if I do want to be a famous writer and sign countless copies of my books for fans :naughty: )

I'm just happy Mika knows we're here and acknowledges us in ways that are very specifically for us. :wub2:

You just go to the 'Your magic numbers' bit in the top right, then click validate now and you'll be able to choose a section of cds/dvds/unique codes or whatever. Both dvds are there and it validates once you select, and LICM and SFS are on there too.

:huglove:

Don't apologize or even think you can or would get banned for stating your opinion and share your feelings. It is something that has always made this forum interesting, unboring and real.

I can see what you are talking about. Your initial Mika bubble burst and you realized that there is a monetary interest of those who are involved with the Mika music business. Is anything ever what it seems to be? Barely.

Is Mika what he seems to be? I can't fight the strong impression that he is.

There can only be so much crap happening around him, take influence on his decisions and his doing, I'm still convinced that up to now it never reached his core. I do believe that he is still much more unjaded than many other artists at that state of their career. I can't state this as a fact. It is a vibe I get whenever I get anywhere near him. Does that sound sloppy? Well, I can't help it.

As for the promises (Blackall, questions to be answered.... non-pecuniary things in general...) I think the moment he says something like that, he means it. I believe he is just one of those people with their head full of ideas getting in each other's way as there is only so much you can pack your 24 hours day with. And then there's new ideas the next day... a nightmare.

So, don't feel too bitter. This business thing is reality. But Mika is, too.

The first line in bold: I have had the bad luck to witness something like that at the gig. That's where the bubble burst. I have seen some new faces in a dark light. And I'm not talking about MFC'ers. (though they might be).

the second line in bold: poor Mika :tears:

the third line in bold: I used to be that person before the gig. Maybe I should just get back on the ground.:naughty:

Thank you for your nice answer!:wub2:

It means a lot to me! :huglove:

You just go to the 'Your magic numbers' bit in the top right, then click validate now and you'll be able to choose a section of cds/dvds/unique codes or whatever. Both dvds are there and it validates once you select, and LICM and SFS are on there too.

mine didn't do anything....:blink:

I'll try that now, thanks!

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I still haven't got the ep code that we were meant to get on may 25th, am I the only one?:sneaky2:

No.

yeah!!!!!!!!! :blink:

where can you see how many you have?

mine didn't do anything....:blink:

There's a java script thing that needs to run, so if you cancelled it or your firewall blocked it then try again after adjusting your firewall or maybe getting a java update. I had no problems with mine.

I don't know how to validate my tshirt though, it's getting to be quite annoying. GAH.

:shocked:

There's the sign for the private gig! :stretcher:

I must admit I didn't believe it was for real. :naughty:

I still don't :teehee:

There's also "Champagne meet and greet"....sucks for underage people, though they'll probably be legal by the time this follows through :lol3:

There's also "Champagne meet and greet"....sucks for underage people, though they'll probably be legal by the time this follows through :lol3:

It'll be still water with a slice of lemon for us!

Or who knows...milk? :aah:

I'm sorry if this has been mentioned before but I still haven't got the ep code that we were meant to get on may 25th, am I the only one?:sneaky2:

I don't think I ever got a code either :dunno::boxed:

haha yeah :roftl:

:shocked:

There's the sign for the private gig! :stretcher:

I must admit I didn't believe it was for real. :naughty:

And I hope it will be you to have that :naughty: Go, buy more stuff! Wait, give me your email, I will plant my codes on it. :das: