The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing here, altough I was able to validate the codes that came with the concerttickets I bought and with the tshirt but with everything else my brower freezes. :hair:

It has let me validate my ticket, and one of my dvd's, possibly both. But it isn't accepting my CD even though it was from Morrison's. I don't think it's a pirate!

Click on validate more.

Scroll down to 1 of 4 items.

That gives you what you're looking for:wink2:

I can see where to enter them but where do you get the actual codes?

I tried my order number for the EP Download, both with and without letters and had no luck.

The leader's points are now 29500 when I'm logged in and 35500 when I'm logged out, shouldn't it be the same? :blink:

:blink:

Are you the leader?

Anyway...I don't trust that thing.:sneaky2:

Trust no one, my dear. :mf_rosetinted:

Is the 100.000 points item the private gig? I haven't bothered to sign in for the points yet as Sandbag still hasn't sent me the code for my EP purchase. What they said is that I don't need the code ..:sneaky2:

How freaking ridiculous they are.

However, based on what I am reading on this thread, I shouldn't worry too much about these silly points.

I never got my email either. However, if you bought the CD of the EP, you put it in your computer to validate it. Of course, that took me about 20 minutes for some reason, so it was still really annoying :sneaky2:

Are you the leader?

Anyway...I don't trust that thing.:sneaky2:

Of course I am!

not :naughty:

I was just wondering..

Click on validate more.

Scroll down to 1 of 4 items.

That gives you what you're looking for:wink2:

Thanks, but that was really not what i ment :wink2:

I don't know where to look for my code from the digital downloade, and i cant see a code on my t-shirt..

Clever though, isn't it? getting us to put the cd and the dvd's in. And the E.P. - after all that worrying that I hadn't got a code for it!!!!

It makes dodgy copies worthless in the points department :). Clever.

I don't know where to look for my code from the digital downloade, and i cant see a code on my t-shirt..

If you bought it by the old MikaSounds online store maybe it's in an email they sent you. I don't know, I haven't bought any shirts.

I can see where to enter them but where do you get the actual codes?

I tried my order number for the EP Download, both with and without letters and had no luck.

Don't you need the special code to put in?

On the bottom of the order, no?

(Sorry if anyone already have asked these questions:)

1. Where is the code you have to enter from the digital downloade of songs for sorrow ?

2. Where is the code you have to enter for a t-shirt ?

Im so confused :blink:

:crybaby: What in general is a code???

Didn't you get a little card with the t shirt? That's where the code is.

Mind you, not that it's working for me atm!:blink:

If you bought it by the old MikaSounds online store maybe it's in an email they sent you. I don't know, I haven't bought any shirts.

I bought a tee-shirt at my first Mika gig. BET I don't get points for that!!!!

Doesn't it say, you may have to wait 48 hrs for points to go on?

Finally installed IE8, with external drive, but now it won't let me install Java!:crash::hair:

Tried putting code from poster in and told me it was invalid, is that because Java isn't installed?

Nah, I had managed (as I suspected :naughty:) , to duplicate my account, but the support people are fantastic and have migrated my points so I'm back to having everything under my "good" original MS account.

Phew.

Of course, except for the code for the Tshirt that the Paris shop feckers never gave me (and I asked!!!), and the EP codes which I never got either. Boy is this system looking good already :biggrin2:

Rose, invalid code I suspect has nothing to do with Java....usually a java problem will not let you load an applet properly or something like that, but I doubt that it would give you that message...

Is the 100.000 points item the private gig? I haven't bothered to sign in for the points yet as Sandbag still hasn't sent me the code for my EP purchase. What they said is that I don't need the code ..:sneaky2:

How freaking ridiculous they are.

However, based on what I am reading on this thread, I shouldn't worry too much about these silly points.

:no: as you can see, you are not alone..:wink2:

I am not only skeptical about it but fully disappointed, even though I did not have high expectations in the first place, either.:sneaky2:

Well, I am not worried about people turning away from MFC to start filling up Mikasounds space with silly comments and smilies only to get 5 points per occasion..... If some do, I wish them all the happiness with that activity...:cool:.. Would we really need them here?

As for the concept I just wonder who might have come up with this stupid idea of giving points for ANY posts and uploads... That place will be in a full mess in 2 months' time and all the pointless comments will reflect bad on Mika / his official site eventually.

First bolded paragraph: I am in the same situation, as many others are too :sneaky2:.

Second and third bolded paragraphs: so very true; My thoughts exactly.

These people from the support are very helpful, defo no Helens:roftl:

Yeah they are fantastic!! Sorted me out in no time. Exactly how support should be (and I should know, as it's my job :aah:)

I finally got it to work! I just refreshed a bunch of times and it worked! :thumb_yello: It won't let me validate my LICM DVD though.:blink: I sent them an email though...so who knows...

I was able to validate PDP and SFS but not LICM or LiveICM. :huh: It says they're not valid, but they are not fake. :no:

OK, I thought I posted this but I can't see it now. So I'll try again.

Simon from PUSH has been very helpful and he wrote this to me:

I suspect that most of the

validation problems are down to the number of people trying to use it now

and to the versions of browsers.

Is there a way that you can ask people if they have questions to send us a

mail from the Help and Info button at the bottom of the validation widget,

we will then see their machine settings and then be able to help them.

The email address is: support@pushentertainment.com