The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I've just given up completely on getting any top prizes. My MS isn't working and I don't think it's even physically possible for me to get that many points. I didn't get any at the gig I went to. :sneaky2: And my computer isn't working.

But Hey we can't have it all! You winners enjoy it for me!!:naughty:

Maybe by the barcode #? I think they're all the same but it'd be pretty weird to like, find and submit the barcode # and not own the vinyl. Who would do that?

I think some people would try. I definetly don't think they'd risk it though. . . .

Can't believe you guys haven't thought of Olga!

She goes to EVERYTHING!:naughty:

Just read the FAQs, do I have to put the dvd/cd in to validate it?

This could be why it won't do anything, haven't put them in!:roftl:

Can't believe you guys haven't thought of Olga!

She goes to EVERYTHING!:naughty:

Just read the FAQs, do I have to put the dvd/cd in to validate it?

This could be why it won't do anything, haven't put them in!:roftl:

Yes, Olga, but she's been away due to RL things so i wouldn't be counting much that she'd be the leader by now...:no:

I was finding it weird that you weren't managing but never thought you weren't putting them in, Rosie!:naughty:

Yes, Olga, but she's been away due to RL things so i wouldn't be counting much that she'd be the leader by now...:no:

I was finding it weird that you weren't managing but never thought you weren't putting them in, Rosie!:naughty:

Yes, I'll get them all in the house tomorrow, and get them validated. I even have the LICM fom iTunes, but on my own harddrive, so I don't have the receipt here, either. I may have to drag my HD over to get the points on!

The things we do for points!:naughty:

Did Olga not go to any of the gigs in Europe?

I thought I saw pics!

Yes, I'll get them all in the house tomorrow, and get them validated. I even have the LICM fom iTunes, but on my own harddrive, so I don't have the receipt here, either. I may have to drag my HD over to get the points on!

The things we do for points!:naughty:

Did Olga not go to any of the gigs in Europe?

I thought I saw pics!

I think she means Olga wouldn't have had a chance to upload her codes yet.

Ah! That would explain it.:naughty:

:thumb_yello:

She posted today on the Portuguese thread, but we haven't seen ever since the tour ended up, guess she couldn't access internet somehow, unless she got it today and uploaded it today...

I see someone who's posting on their own wall to collect points. :teehee: Maybe I should try that. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: --> :no:

ah, genius!!:thumb_yello:

Tell me if it works, I'm still waiting for these darn pictures to load, :sneaky2:

ah, genius!!:thumb_yello:

Tell me if it works, I'm still waiting for these darn pictures to load, :sneaky2:

:naughty: Nah, I don't think it's what Mika intended for the site - for spam/spam like content to be posted, in order to collect points. Plus, I don't think it's the coolest thing to do (:wink2:).

Changing your avatar?

:naughty: Nah, I don't think it's what Mika intended for the site - for spam/spam like content to be posted, in order to collect points. Plus, I don't think it's the coolest thing to do (:wink2:).

Changing your avatar?

Yeah you're right.

Oh no, just finally putting up my pictures from LPR, I was front row, the whole time and got some amazing pics/videos!:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah you're right.

Oh no, just finally putting up my pictures from LPR, I was front row, the whole time and got some amazing pics/videos!:blush-anim-cl:

Oh wicked! Can't wait to check them out...once they've been uploaded that is. :)