The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

I am a bit confused too! Mika is so much more than a "product"! Hes a wonderful human being who shares his beautiful world with us...everything in life doesn't have to have a price...seems both like a good and a bad idea those points! Of course, I'd love to meet Mika but not because I've bought the whole town cds to get the points! I will always love Mika anyway, and I wouldn't mind getting an extra song!

I know what you mean. I think the idea is great, but maybe he wasn't totally aware of the consequences... :boxed:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a bit confused too! Mika is so much more than a "product"! Hes a wonderful human being who shares his beautiful world with us...everything in life doesn't have to have a price...seems both like a good and a bad idea those points! Of course, I'd love to meet Mika but not because I've bought the whole town cds to get the points! I will always love Mika anyway, and I wouldn't mind getting an extra song!

I'm not the only one! :kachinga:

sorry...:blush-anim-cl:

I see your point as that's what I think aswell...all his good intentions turn into bussiness. :sad:

Yeah exactly...

For example, I don't want to go to a champagne M&G (know it's very unlikely) just because I bought all those things and they have a reward for them:blink: I think it really is priceless...

I honestly don't like this idea but I do get what he wanted:dunno:

I'm not going to whine about this though. What I buy, I'll validate it. And then I'll get what I can with the points:aah: That's what it's all about mainly.

Edited by Neiobi

the idea is marketing babies, don't mess with the rest. if you love his music, stick to it.

I wish I could enjoy it as we enjoy this new single coming up...it's almost free but way more pleasurable and satisfying for our long waiting. And a lot more reduced in stress of charts and astronomic equations of codes.

We'll become an army of Einsteins in this way!

And Freuds....:aah:

I wanted to say, in general, in regards to the process of getting points and stuff... I personally don't think Mika ever plans to make something fair or "not". Honestly, I still believe that he has no clue that he is as loved and popular as he is. So he probably doesn't forsee the diehards going crazy over something like this.

I mean, I think he understands he does have some popularity, but I could just tell, from his show in NYC, that he never seems to expect the adoration. It's totally worthy, but he's still a bit humble, which is nice. I mean, what artist would ever even allow the idea of a champagne meet and greet?!

Mika is very humble indeed. And naive for not seeing how loved he his. :teehee:

I don't like this idea though, that you'll have to collect a lot of points to get the first or second prize. I can never get so many points and I'm sure that the majority of us can't...

But that doesn't really matter. I've already gotten the champagne meet and greet with him AND seen his acoustic show which was private enough. Those were priceless! :naughty::wub2: Good things should never cost a lot of money, like Mika said himself. That's why I'm not going to get this play with points very seriously and start hunting points. There are more than one way to get those prizes.

Edited by Marianne84

can any1 help me, ive got things from gigs like, 2 t-shrits 2 eps and poster where do i find the codes for them? :sneaky2::aah: im 14th on msounds!!!!!!

You'll only be 'rewarded' for one of each. For example, if you have 3 copies of LICM, you'll only get points for one.

Don't know where you find the codes, sorry.

Just got this email from support:

"Give me 2 hours and I will fix this and get back to you"

:fangurl:

That was in response to me telling them that my DVDs and CDs are coming out as "not valid".

I love the support people :naughty:

I think Helen and these people would get along well. :naughty:

Am I the only one who has completely given up on this?

I've pretty much given up on getting any of the top prizes because I know other people on here will get them first.

It was nice dreaming though. :naughty:

Who has managed to get 60,000 points?? :biggrin2:

I've been wondering the same thing. :teehee:

God I still have 605 pts what's happening ?

I validated LICM,The Ep and the 2 dvds and nothing added :shocked:

It says it may take up to 48 hours to be added.

I know what you mean. I think the idea is great, but maybe he wasn't totally aware of the consequences... :boxed:

Like people spamming with comments. I think that's really uncool.

Annoying that i cant post comments..... anybody else who cant?

I can post them but the points haven't been added (I did these last night). I'll wait another day or two and if they aren't added, I'll leave it (it's not that many points anyways). If it happens again, maybe I'll contact someone.

NOTHING works for me.

I have followed all the steps, downloaded new Java, changed passwords, all to no avail.

Oh well, one day it will be smoothed out, then I can get my points.:mf_rosetinted:It's not worth losing sleep over, none of us will score enough for the big prizes in the next five years, on my calculations:aah:

NOTHING works for me.

I have followed all the steps, downloaded new Java, changed passwords, all to no avail.

Oh well, one day it will be smoothed out, then I can get my points.:mf_rosetinted:It's not worth losing sleep over, none of us will score enough for the big prizes in the next five years, on my calculations:aah:

And you even gave him free sweets and ice-cream! :shocked:

So ungrateful of him. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm having trouble posting comments on MS.. I tried to comment on the blog yesterday and today and nothing was approved :blink: They don't have like a help button or anything there :blink:

WAIT, is it PUSH I need to contact? Because I can't log into MIKASOUNDS, not just the code thing. I don't know if it's the same thing, but I can't log into Mikasounds FULL STOP. Surely it's the site problem? Isn't Push just dealing with the points, or are they part of the whole site?

WAIT, is it PUSH I need to contact? Because I can't log into MIKASOUNDS, not just the code thing. I don't know if it's the same thing, but I can't log into Mikasounds FULL STOP. Surely it's the site problem? Isn't Push just dealing with the points, or are they part of the whole site?

I guess it's just the points.