CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stick with us!!

There really is a lot going on :shocked:

So for that private gig , I think you would need to buy after checking .. mmmmmm (approximate) 50 concert tickets .. ekkk gonna take some time

Is it 1000 points a ticket?

Darn, if he'd started this back in 2007, me and Olga would battling it ot to get there first, LOL!!!

Ok I can explain .....

When we bought tickets for the last shows (the EP launch) on the bottom of the ticket we got some unique codes and had to wait to see what to do with them

Now when you buy something from Mikasounds you can enter your code into a new page that has been set up , bascially the more things you buy = the more points = the better things you can get ..

The things range from a T shirt to a private meet and greet :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Ok I can explain .....

When we bought tickets for the last shows (the EP launch) on the bottom of the ticket we got some unique codes and had to wait to see what to do with them

Now when you buy something from Mikasounds you can enter your code into a new page that has been set up , bascially the more things you buy = the more points = the better things you can get ..

The things range from a T shirt to a private meet and greet :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

So, those of us who didn't get a code with our EP will have to wait until we can attend a gig to get a code?

I'm getting ready to catch a bus, but I will be checking for an answer to that when I get back from the haunted ship!

(I am going to have SO MUCH FUN! I'll be sending Mika a postcard, "Don't you wish you were here?" :biggrin2: )

So, those of us who didn't get a code with our EP will have to wait until we can attend a gig to get a code?

I'm getting ready to catch a bus, but I will be checking for an answer to that when I get back from the haunted ship!

(I am going to have SO MUCH FUN! I'll be sending Mika a postcard, "Don't you wish you were here?" :biggrin2: )

No sunshine .. I think you get a code for anything you buy :biggrin2:

It seems everything has a different value to it :thumb_yello:

Ok I can explain .....

Ohhhh ok thx. That will be 0 for me then...

No sunshine .. I think you get a code for anything you buy :biggrin2:

It seems everything has a different value to it :thumb_yello:

Ok, well the issue is that I pre-ordered the EP and got an e-mail saying that a code would be e-mailed to me. The code was never e-mailed to me. I've been watching my e-mail box and my spam traps for it. Nothing.

There was no card with a code in the EP when it arrived, I double checked the packing materials. Nothing.

So, without a code, how do I get points?

OR will there already be a code associated with my e-mail address so that I don't need to enter a code? Cuz I have no code to enter.

I'm not the only one with this problem, so I'm still watching for an answer.

Ok, well the issue is that I pre-ordered the EP and got an e-mail saying that a code would be e-mailed to me. The code was never e-mailed to me. I've been watching my e-mail box and my spam traps for it. Nothing.

There was no card with a code in the EP when it arrived, I double checked the packing materials. Nothing.

OR will there already be a code associated with my e-mail address so that I don't need to enter a code? Cuz I have no code to enter.

Ohh dear this is a hugeee question and one I dont know ...

I thought the code was only for the tickets.. example I ordered the EP and got no code ...

Might take some answering on team mika side of life:blink:

I thought the code was only for the tickets.. example I ordered the EP and got no code ...

Thank you, FD!

I hope that being gone for a week means that Team Mika will have an answer for us when I get back :biggrin2:

Ok, I'm off on my vacation and I'll see y'all when I get back! :wub2:

Am I the only one really not at all bothered about the magic numbers? :boxed:

Probably because I know I'll never have enough points to win as much as a novelty MIKA pencil :teehee:.

But hey, if anyone wins the living room gig, I make good vol-au-vents and cocktails and wouldn't want paying :fisch:

Am I the only one really not at all bothered about the magic numbers? :boxed:

Probably because I know I'll never have enough points to win as much as a novelty MIKA pencil :teehee:.

But hey, if anyone wins the living room gig, I make good vol-au-vents and cocktails and wouldn't want paying :fisch:

:no: You're not the only one :fisch:

I won't lie....I'm kind of nervous about this whole points thing. Whoever wins the living room gig thing is probably going to have to deal with a lot of jealous and bitter people.

From the sounds of it, I think we'll be waiting a loooong time for that,

though -- it's going to take a while to accumulate that many points!

Just wondering now .. don't know if someone else mentionned it before, but I bought the EP from his website, because you know .. you would get it May 25th and blablabla.

The e-mail I got said:

The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

For more information keep checking back to www.mikasounds.com

But there was never a code .. And now I'm reading that people that bought the EP later at the gigs got a card with points on? Any idea what's with that?

Sorry, Bienie, no -- but I'm in the same boat. Still waiting. Hopefully,

tomorrow all will be revealed :wink2:

I wish they would just concentrate on the essentials first before embarking on an ambitious scheme like this. Can we sort out concert tickets before the gigs are over and EP deliveries before the next album is released and worry about fantasy living room gigs some other time?

Party-pooper! You *want* to focus on all that mundane stuff? :aah:

Yeah, a lot of us are, RT.

I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings and then start asking...

Why can others log in and others not? Because it's not working properly until tomorrow? :teehee:

I think that must be why, tiibet. We MFCers are such an impatient lot!

It's only one more day to wait! :naughty: