First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

already posted?

:boxed:Oh...I'm probably not the first to express how excited I was to hear it tomorrow. I know now why my Mikasounds comment never got approved...because I mentioned the 17th. :blink:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed:Oh...I'm probably not the first to express how excited I was to hear it tomorrow. I know now why my Mikasounds comment never got approved...because I mentioned the 17th. :blink:

Yes I was all geared up for it tomorrow, as we all were; Monday seems so so far away now!

Yes I was all geared up for it tomorrow, as we all were; Monday seems so so far away now!

I had the worst day at work too...it was something I was looking forward to. Ah well, such is life. We could be worse off really.

So Mikasounds posted 11:10 for Monday.

But Ken Bruce's program is still showing 9:30 (perhaps not yet updated?).

:boxed:

But if we know Mika - if he thinks it's 11:10, then there's likely no way he's gonna be there for 9:30 :naughty: - Although ... his song might. :blink:

So Mikasounds posted 11:10 for Monday.

But Ken Bruce's program is still showing 9:30 (perhaps not yet updated?).

:boxed:

But if we know Mika - if he thinks it's 11:10, then there's likely no way he's gonna be there for 9:30 :naughty: - Although ... his song might. :blink:

Well the show starts at 9.30, doesn't necessarily been they'll play it at 9.30am on the dot. Maybe that's what they meant. But who knows :dunno: Will just have to listen to the whole show.

I Have Monday Off Next Week

:woot_jump::yay:

:dance_man::dance_man:

:thumb_yello:

Yaaaay!!! :yay:

Oh god, he really shouldn't tease like that!!!:shocked:

:blush-anim-cl: dirty thoughts . . . . .:teehee:

would have loved to see it with my own eyes cos that..... uuhhhhh

actually . . . . I hate to ask you, but . . . .is there anyway you could send me that clip? :blush-anim-cl:

Yep!!!

would have loved to see it with my own eyes cos that..... uuhhhhh

Yep!!!

OMG THANK YOU!!:bow:

That should be illegal. No one should be allowed to do that on stage and get away with it. It is rather fun to watch though . . . . :blush-anim-cl:

*watches clip again*

Edited by Christine

OMG THANK YOU!!:bow:

That should be illegal. No one should be allowed to do that on stage and get away with it. It is rather fun to watch though . . . . :blush-anim-cl:

*watches clip again*

have send it to ya.....

Yeah it should.... but not for Mika... would love to see him move more like that with my own eyes and not on a vid. :wub2:

well good luck with that... :naughty:

you can get this one too :wink2: :

biggirl.gif

Edited by Christine

have send it to ya.....

Yeah it should.... but not for Mika... would love to see him move more like that with my own eyes and not on a vid. :wub2:

well good luck with that... :naughty:

you can get this one too :wink2: :

biggirl.gif

Omg yes, can you send it to me? :shocked: Where do you find these!?!?:roftl:

Well the show starts at 9.30, doesn't necessarily been they'll play it at 9.30am on the dot. Maybe that's what they meant. But who knows :dunno: Will just have to listen to the whole show.

Yes. I do believe you are correct. :thumb_yello:

Omg yes, can you send it to me? :shocked: Where do you find these!?!?:roftl:

Have sended the other one too... so check your pm!!!!

The one in my sig is one Droopsy sended me earlier. The one with the girl is one there was posted in the Mikagasmics thread earlier today

Have sended the other one too... so check your pm!!!!

The one in my sig is one Droopsy sended me earlier. The one with the girl is one there was posted in the Mikagasmics thread earlier today

Thank you! :bow:

Haha, please give my regards to Droopsy . . . . . .:naughty:

Oh love, believe me, those moves have been in my dreams for a LONG time . . . . . :roftl:

Lucky you.... i cant remember the dreams ive had with him :tears: But dreams with him with moves like that in... i wouldnt mind!!!! Think i just need a cold shower when i wake up :roftl: