First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

but what's tomorrow?? They're not playing wag tomorrow are they?? :shocked:

Sorry sorry sorry I meant Monday:roftl::teehee::blush-anim-cl: I'm confused:naughty:

And a bit... f*cked as I have an appointment on Monday morning, at 9:30am.. Just hope it doesn't take too long.:huh: And hope he doesn't start early..

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It says on the link :doh::naughty:

9:30am UK time

Wait... so 12:30 isn't legit anymore? Or is it sometime between 9:30 and 12:30?

... because it's the difference between me waking up at 4:30 and 7:30 haha

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the changes, I thought it got switched to monday, but it is going to be tomorrow? Or we're not sure? Either way i'll be listening but you know. :naughty:

I'm having a hard time keeping up with all the changes, I thought it got switched to monday, but it is going to be tomorrow? Or we're not sure? Either way i'll be listening but you know. :naughty:

unfortunately I don't think anyone knows.:aah:

The show starts at 9:30 but that doesn't mean mika will be playing then. And I'm pretty sure 12:30 is from an unreliable source.

To be safe, i'll be up at 4:30, we can keep each other company while we wait. :wink2:

The program starts at 9:30am UK time. It doesn't mean Mika's gonna be on right when it starts. In fact, he'll most likely be at the end to keep listeners. And after that he'll (or his song) will be played on Jo Whiley's show which is as 12:15pm UK time....I think :dunno:

unfortunately I don't think anyone knows.:aah:

The show starts at 9:30 but that doesn't mean mika will be playing then. And I'm pretty sure 12:30 is from an unreliable source.

To be safe, i'll be up at 4:30, we can keep each other company while we wait. :wink2:

hahaa sounds like a good time.

last night I didn't go to sleep until 4:30! :boxed: Definitely NOT pulling an all nighter tonight though. I'll be going to sleep after I see Gerard Butler on Conan tonight :mf_lustslow: So I can be up bright and (frighteningly) early.

hahaa sounds like a good time.

last night I didn't go to sleep until 4:30! :boxed: Definitely NOT pulling an all nighter tonight though. I'll be going to sleep after I see Gerard Butler on Conan tonight :mf_lustslow: So I can be up bright and (frighteningly) early.

haha, I went to bed at 2 and was up at six!!

OK, ummmmm pradon me for being stupid but . . . . .isn't 9:30 am Uk time, 4:30 PM US time??:blink:

Just got this email from MikaSounds

"Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too."

WOW! Thanks for POSTING! :flowers2:

Will search for it on my "Screamer Radio" to see if they have it in order to listen and record this one too! :boing:

EDIT: Nope I don't have it...anyway!! :dunno:

THANKS CELIEN! :wink2:

you're welcome :wink2:

Sorry if it has already been mentioned, but I just read on a portuguese music magazine's website that Mika's first single will be WE ARE GOLDEN, and it's scheduled to play on the radio on July 17th, at 12.30 pm. :shocked:

Here's the original article:

http://blitz.aeiou.pt/gen.pl?p=stories&op=view&fokey=bz.stories/47982

It also says that the album will be released os September 21st!

=============================================

Gilded Mika: new album presented through the song "We Are Golden"

Mika's new single begins to be played on the radio on July 17th. New Album in September.

"We Are Golden" is the title of Mika's new single, which includes the participation of a gospel choir. The song gets to the radios on July 17th - it even has an hour scheduled: 12.30 pm - and the album, which has no title yet, will be released of September 21st.

The successor of debut album Life in Cartoon Motion has, according to what Mika told the Observer, a more mature sound, and the songs focus on his adolescence (while the previous album was related to his childhood).

"Blame it on the Girls", "Rain" and "I See You" are other songs that are included in the new album, that arrives to the stores a few months after the release of the EP "Songs for Sorrow".

====================================

Was I the only one surprised bu this? :blush-anim-cl::blink:

OMG!!! just jizzed my pants!!! That's today!!!!! what radio station is it on? :o

OMG!!! just jizzed my pants!!! That's today!!!!! what radio station is it on? :o

BBC2 radio. But it's moved to monday. If you're registered to MS, you would have recieved this email:

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We Are Golden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

BBC2 radio. But it's moved to monday. If you're registered to MS, you would have recieved this email:

World Exclusive: First Plays of the New Single!

Tune into your favourite radio shows on 20th July to hear the very first play of Mika's new single, 'We Are Golden'. Listen into Ken Bruce on Radio 2 on Monday 20th July at 11.10 am to hear the very first play of 'We AreGolden'. If you miss this then you can also catch him on the Jo Whiley Show on Radio 1 later that day at 12.15pm too.

Well, no, not really... I'm registered at MS, the previous one as well, and I never get the newsletter/mails... Another bug that gets on my nerves.:sneaky2: Sorry, I feel like complaining :bleh: