First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The "WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE GOOOOLLLLDEN, WE ARE GOOOOLLLDEN..."

I think is the beginning. I think the entire clip is the beginning. I reckon it starts with the chorus.

Yes I think the same, it’s the beginning of the whole song. I misread your too for two, really embarrassing :teehee: sorry!

I didn’t see it until now!:blush-anim-cl:

omg i'm so late to hear this :blush-anim-cl:

So am I....I just heard it. To be honest I didn't quite like it at first but when I gave it a second listen it's started to grow on me. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.:boing:

I woke up with Blue eyes ...trust me :biggrin2:

I'll attempt to learn it with the guitar. I really love the rythm of it :wub2:

Today I went to bed after watching Parc des princes for the 1st time. Wow. At 2 in the morning. What a good way of no-sleeping :aah:

I'll attempt to learn it with the guitar. I really love the rythm of it :wub2:

It's kind of a tricky guitar part! I've been working on it since we got the downloads and I still can't get it up to speed, i think that's mostly the hard part is getting it up to speed.

It's kind of a tricky guitar part! I've been working on it since we got the downloads and I still can't get it up to speed, i think that's mostly the hard part is getting it up to speed.

I managed to play it at my keyboard. But I know what you mean, it's hard to keep the speed on the guitar :wink2:

So am I....I just heard it. To be honest I didn't quite like it at first but when I gave it a second listen it's started to grow on me. Can't wait to hear the rest of it.:boing:

i still don't think i like the way it starts... but i'm beginning to get used to it :naughty:

i still don't think i like the way it starts... but i'm beginning to get used to it :naughty:

You know, I don't really think it starts that way! :huh:

What about that "aaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAaaaaaaAAAAA" in his vlog? Where would that go? :dunno: as a backing voice maybe? We'll wait and see.:aah:

where can i listen the full version?

Somtimes in the near future.:teehee:

On Monday at 11:10-11:30 AM on BBC radio 2 (Ken Bruce show). And later on at 12:15 PM on BBC Radio 1 (Jo Whiley show).

And welcome to the MFC!!!

:welcomeani:

Why don't you get yourself a thread in the "Introductions and Goodbyes" section so we can all say hi in the MFC way and you could tell us more about yourself! :biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

Somtimes in the near future.:teehee:

On Monday at 11:10-11:30 PM on BBC radio 2 (Ken Bruce show). And later on at 12:15 PM on BBC Radio 1 (Jo Whiley show).

And welcome to the MFC!!!

:welcomeani:

Why don't you get yourself a thread in the "Introductions and Goodbyes" section so we can all say hi in the MFC way and you could tell us more about yourself! :biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

First one should be AM .... Don't make me wait even longer til' the end of Monday to hear it :lmfao:

First one should be AM .... Don't make me wait even longer til' the end of Monday to hear it :lmfao:

Right, right! :roftl:

I was thinking that for me it'll be 13:10 PM.

Will edit it! Thanks for pointing out! :huglove: