First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

is it officially out now??

I am officially back...

had a breakthrough tonight

and if anyone was in Pittsburg tonight you might have had that breakthrough

its hard to explain

Welcome back Elanorelle, so nice to see you again!:wub2:

Please tell us a little about your breakthrough, have you wrote about it somewhere else?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're from Pittsburg? :shocked::biggrin2::teehee:

no its a song that was played in Pittsburg

at a Green Day concert last night

it was essentially Green Day meets MIKA

and now the unspeakable has happened

the worlds have merged and talk about a beautiful result

I found it on youtube....and I dedicated it to all MFC on facebook

because its Billie channeling MIKA or the spirit of MIKA or channeling the spirit that MIKA is channeling..whatever that is I think it is the latter

wow, how strange! I find that my favorite part of the song. Being 15 is hard and the lyrics seem to slot in so perfectly with my life right now, i was really amazed that mika could still relate back to this feeling. by the time most people reach 30, they can relate.. but not in quite the same way, you know? I remind myself of when I was 12.. i hated life, i just wanted to be older. I was cutting myself and trying and trying to live upto what my parents expected of me, but i didnt fit in. i didnt make friends. my closest aunty had just died. i wished i was dead.

At college, when i turned 13, everything changed. It's weird but i could almost call myself popular. I became so much more outgoing. When i was 13 i discovered Mika, and while i wouldn't attribute my whole turnaround on him, he was defiantely a major factor.

Now i'm 15, i can't really relate to 12 year olds anymore, despite being in so much pain when i was 12. Sure, this isn't my all-time favorite Mika, but wow. This is a song and a half. It really sums up everything and leaves me kinda breathless.

Wow!:shocked:

I could say so much about this, about not necessary been ready with your teenage years although you’re not a teenager any more and how some people never stop having the ability to relate to different ages and stages in their life, that is where and poets, authors and songwriters come from…

But getting philosophic…nah…I don’t think so!:roftl:

Great writing Racinhorse!:thumb_yello:

is it officially out now??

I am officially back...

had a breakthrough tonight

and if anyone was in Pittsburg tonight you might have had that breakthrough

its hard to explain

welcome back, girl. :wub2:

am I the only lonely one who finds the spoken bit (we are not what you think we are, we are goooolden...) a bit ridicolous..? the accent, I mean.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

am I the only lonely one who finds the spoken bit (we are not what you think we are, we are goooolden...) a bit ridicolous..? the accent, I mean.. :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

:no: I thought it sounded completely stupid when I heard it on the snippet .... I like it now though ... it has grown on me .... or needled it's way into my head ... whatever .... he has brainwashed me .... :aah:

This might be interesting to you guys!

I sure Enjoyed it!

Mika at his radio interview in Hamburg Germany talks about his writing the new ( yet to be named ) album.

He specifically talks about the beginnings of We Are Golden!

The whole interview is really good!

The new album stuff starts at around 1:41

I love hearing where his motivation comes from & his intent!

i still giggle when it comes to those parts:teehee:

oh yeah... i wanna ask this for long, so wt means by "it's all abt outer pace"?? i still can't get this despite all the tweets n interviews so far:blink:

Ok, not quoting you as you want to delete, but can I also find out Suzie? I have also "heard" that song during the acoustic version...

Well, I first heard it when I first heard WAG on Monday. Covering himself is fine, but it's a bit more than that, I think ... and I do not mean the song in the title..:cool:

Well, I first heard it when I first heard WAG on Monday. Covering himself is fine, but it's a bit more than that, I think ... and I do not mean the song in the title..:cool:

Yes, I know which one you mean :naughty:. The snippet.

No.

I think it sounds kinda stupid too. It's the accent, and the robotic way he says it.:aah:

Well yes, I probably could have just given in immediately. Doesn't seem like I have a choice.

Ok, not quoting you as you want to delete, but can I also find out Suzie? I have also "heard" that song during the acoustic version...

Yes, I know which one you mean :naughty:. The snippet.

Okay guys, I guess it would be interesting to know what in the world you are talking about!:roftl:

:huglove:

Sorry, I need to work a bit now and then post more fun in the evening :biggrin2:

PS: WHERE IS THE VIDEO WE HAVE BEEN PROMISED??????

Bye... that video is causing domestic arguments i think... :aah:

Makes you wonder what they're trying to censor .... :swoon:

Pervy side does'nt want it censored .... nice good me shouldn't be thinking that :floor:

:shocked::roftl:

What .... :roftl: You are not really shocked are you .... my halo has disappeared completely since coming here :floor:

Well, I am ... But not for what you're saying, just about the fact that you're saying it .. :roftl:

I still have mine :angel_not: