First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

I have sent BBC radio 1 an e-mail asking them if they will air WAG on the 17th. Fingers crossed, maybe I'll get an answer...:teehee:

:fangurl:

if they say yes, they will have assured their audience for that day :naughty:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:fangurl:

if they say yes, they will have assured their audience for that day :naughty:

muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

erm...I guess...I guess you're right! :naughty:

besides, this program has the ability of recording as MP3 so I have also said a while ago that I WILL RECORD IT, (as you can imagine I won't be able to do anything else but listen to radio on that day) and I will post it here. Don't worry about telephones and such. This thing records in super great quality just like you hear it on the radio! :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

Bianca

xx

I LOVELOVE YOU! :boing::wub2::teehee:

I asked Perez on Twitter if he could tell me what he personally thinks of "We Are Golden". This is his reply:

PerezHilton@SerenaRose It's epic! Sounds really huge! Big. Big. Big. Impressive. Amazing.

I asked Perez on Twitter if he could tell me what he personally thinks of "We Are Golden". This is his reply:

PerezHilton@SerenaRose It's epic! Sounds really huge! Big. Big. Big. Impressive. Amazing.

OH!:wub2:

Oh, I'm getting more and more excited for it.. :teehee:

only a few days left to hear it :mf_lustslow:

What a compliment! :wub2: wow can't wait to hear it! :wub2::teehee:

:groupwave:

:woot_jump:

:squirrel:

WOw! (Double actually- once for getting a response, once for big big big!)

And the guy in Q magazine wouldn't say it was the best he'd ever heard if it was rubbish, would he? Not in a, Who'll be the new king of pop article.

Yes my op went well! Can see without my glasses now!!!

Oh!I randomly saw this post and had to reply! Di you have the laser done???? I had it done many years ago, and it was the best thing that I could have ever done. It totally transforms your life :mf_lustslow:. I could hardly see the pots and bottles in the shower and now I have a perfect vision.

I'm really happy for you!

Just seen this! great news , it really does seem to be something else:wub2:

Same, it's like an uplifting version of Happy Ending :wub2:

I hope it will be ... Happy Ending is my favourite song ever :wub2: