• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and we are summer... interesting.... :sneaky2::naughty:

Well, erm, it's not Summer in Australia :teehee:

it does... doesn't it?

It sure does. I can totally picture it as the theme tune for some show about young girls trying to better their lives :lol3:

i second that.. something isnt right.. its not mika, really.

but still , keeping a open mind for a whole song :biggrin2:

No, you misinterpreted what I meant :naughty:

Someone said "Calm down" so I said "I'm not excited". My mom always says it. :naughty:

am i allowed to ask for a mp3 clip of the bit of the song we have? please? or am i violating something :teehee:

:bye: i don't really see the point of an mp3 for a snippet of a song that is badly recorded :dunno:

also, out of respect for Mika, the care and effort he puts into his music,

there will be no mp3 allowed on mfc (as per our guidelines)

i think he would expect that of us :wub2:

i second that.. something isnt right.. its not mika, really.

but still , keeping a open mind for a whole song :biggrin2:

CHAAARLOOOOTE! :huglove:

Hi everyone from Auckland!

I getto go and have an operation on Monday which is exciting! :boing:

Despite this, I managed to scrounge a computer for quick times a day and I've been using that time to update my twatter but I found another computer with a better keyboard (than this one! Sorry for spelling) and listened to the sampler.

It's growing on me and all morning I was singing "Not giving u-up when your young and you WANT SOME" and then saying "Cheese" really quietly a la Wonka :roftl:

It's growing on me :wink2:

Anyne with a full recording?

:huglove:

:bye: i don't really see the point of an mp3 for a snippet of a song that is badly recorded :dunno:

also, out of respect for Mika, the care and effort he puts into his music,

there will be no mp3 allowed on mfc (as per our guidelines)

i think he would expect that of us :wub2:

Ohkay; fair enough.

But maybe you don't have to sit on a bus with a thousand little kids screaming and bouncing around for a hour every day. I wouldn't mind listening to a short and badly recorded clip. i mean, its mika :shrug:

:naughty:

CHAAARLOOOOTE! :huglove:

Hi everyone from Auckland!

I getto go and have an operation on Monday which is exciting! :boing:

Despite this, I managed to scrounge a computer for quick times a day and I've been using that time to update my twatter but I found another computer with a better keyboard (than this one! Sorry for spelling) and listened to the sampler.

It's growing on me and all morning I was singing "Not giving u-up when your young and you WANT SOME" and then saying "Cheese" really quietly a la Wonka :roftl:

It's growing on me :wink2:

Anyne with a full recording?

:huglove:

KHAYLA!!

Whoa your ops on monday already? I wish you luck :huglove:

Hahaha yes cheese. I love cheese. The song reminds me of heaven is a place on earth. which i dont mind, becasue i love that song :wub2:

Ohkay; fair enough.

But maybe you don't have to sit on a bus with a thousand little kids screaming and bouncing around for a hour every day. I wouldn't mind listening to a short and badly recorded clip. i mean, its mika :shrug:

:naughty:

KHAYLA!!

Whoa your ops on monday already? I wish you luck :huglove:

Hahaha yes cheese. I love cheese. The song reminds me of heaven is a place on earth. which i dont mind, becasue i love that song :wub2:

no, you are right, i don't sit with screaming kids everyday, but that would only block out 15 sec of the entire ride, unless you listened to it over and over and over. i'm not sure the quality of the recording would be better then screaming kids! :naughty:

1000 kids on a bus? seriously, how big is the bus? :roftl:

no, you are right, i don't sit with screaming kids everyday, but that would only block out 15 sec of the entire ride, unless you listened to it over and over and over. i'm not sure the quality of the recording would be better then screaming kids! :naughty:

1000 kids on a bus? seriously, how big is the bus? :roftl:

yeah, i listen to it on repeat. seriously, i listened to the clip from the clap clap song (ahh, i mean blame it on the girls) which was 20 seconds long on repeat for like a week. Sad aye. I assure you the quality would be better then the kids. anything but the kids. :lol3:

oh, well, maybe there isn't 1000 kids. i always assumed there was judging by the noise they make but i never bothered counting them.. not that desperate :naughty: