First single -We Are Golden!!

Mary

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

just listened to it and all i can say is i want to hear mooooore!!!!

loved the circus/clown references at the lyrics and the choir sounds fantastic:wub2:

cant wait til monday:biggrin2:

yeah, i listen to it on repeat. seriously, i listened to the clip from the clap clap song (ahh, i mean blame it on the girls) which was 20 seconds long on repeat for like a week. Sad aye. I assure you the quality would be better then the kids. anything but the kids. :lol3:

oh, well, maybe there isn't 1000 kids. i always assumed there was judging by the noise they make but i never bothered counting them.. not that desperate :naughty:

Yeah, me too. I carry a spare ipod for my bus journey, just in case!

just listened to it and all i can say is i want to hear mooooore!!!!

loved the circus/clown references at the lyrics and the choir sounds fantastic:wub2:

cant wait til monday:biggrin2:

I agree! Even that little bit we've heard keeps going round in my head! It's a bit of a different sound from Mika, but that's a good thing. It shows he can write and sing lots of dirrerent types of song, and WAG is very tuneful, and people will be going around singing it all summer. THAT MUCH is very MIKA!

Do you guys think that the snippet we can listen to is the beginning of the song??

In that case...smart to put the talking part first, it distinguish-es it from the main stream songs coming from your radio all the time!:naughty::wink2:

Do you guys think that the snippet we can listen to is the beginning of the song??

In that case...smart to put the talking part first, it distinguish-es it from the main stream songs coming from your radio all the time!:naughty::wink2:

I think it's the beginning part too.

i'm not sure if it is the beginning. it might be:blink:

I did!:blush-anim-cl:

Do you mean after the chorus?:wink2:

The "WE ARE NOT WHAT YOU THINK WE ARE, WE ARE GOOOOLLLLDEN, WE ARE GOOOOLLLDEN..."

I think is the beginning. I think the entire clip is the beginning. I reckon it starts with the chorus.

Sorry, I woke up to Heaven is a Place on Earth. I think it's the beginning too, and it catches the attention but I don't like being shouted at.

But maybe I'm oversensitive cos I got shouted at by a lamp post yesterday. That really bugs me.

Edit- it wasn't me who dropped the litter- it was a group shout

Into the naughty corner with you!:naughty:

Another one bites the dust??? LOL

CHAAARLOOOOTE! :huglove:

Hi everyone from Auckland!

I getto go and have an operation on Monday which is exciting! :boing:

Despite this, I managed to scrounge a computer for quick times a day and I've been using that time to update my twatter but I found another computer with a better keyboard (than this one! Sorry for spelling) and listened to the sampler.

It's growing on me and all morning I was singing "Not giving u-up when your young and you WANT SOME" and then saying "Cheese" really quietly a la Wonka :roftl:

It's growing on me :wink2:

Anyne with a full recording?

:huglove:

A la me?

Who woke up to the tune of "We Are Golden" in their heads?

Me...:naughty:

Me three....:biggrin2:

Collective hypnosis...:blink:

Yeah, I totally agree with you :biggrin2:! It's better that I was waiting for.... Totally different and unexpected :biggrin2:!

I know! I totally love the fact that Mika can make all his songs sound so different! :wub2:

From the very short snippet I totally love it and can’t wait to hear more!

:thumb_yello:

Me too! Wish it was monday allready.

Only two nights more...

I agree! Even that little bit we've heard keeps going round in my head! It's a bit of a different sound from Mika, but that's a good thing. It shows he can write and sing lots of dirrerent types of song, and WAG is very tuneful, and people will be going around singing it all summer. THAT MUCH is very MIKA!

I totally agree! :thumb_yello:

omg i'm so late to hear this :blush-anim-cl:

it's totally amazing! i absolutely adore it! the beginning scared me a bit but then when it goes on it fits well :naughty:

and the lyrics i've heard so far are :wub2::wub2::wub2: