We are golden

Blue Sky

*sigh* yes I noticed that too...depressingly familiar isn't it :teehee:. I would have thought Q could have managed to do better than that.

And why only three stars??? :blink: Who has voted, if nobody has heard the song yet?? :aah:

I just did. :thumb_yello::roftl::teehee:

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you!

Cute isn't it!??!? :wub2::biggrin2:

SO SOSOSOOOOOO cute! He looks just like a child! And the x-mas vlog related siggie, is mindblowing in the heat of summer!!!:aah:

By the way, have seen that vlog last week and laughed so hard esp at John...knowing that I have met him and talked to him and have a pic with him too (see my album :naughty: ). I couldn't believe I had forgotten about that vlog!!!

SO SOSOSOOOOOO cute! He looks just like a child! And the x-mas vlog related siggie, is mindblowing in the heat of summer!!!:aah:

By the way, have seen that vlog last week and laughed so hard esp at John...knowing that I have met him and talked to him and have a pic with him too (see my album :naughty: ). I couldn't believe I had forgotten about that vlog!!!

That was my intention, putting it as my siggie in the middle of summer :naughty:

That is one of my favourite vlog from Mika so far I think.:wub2:

Are we Golden yet?

:lmfao: That must be your best one so far.

I don't know...but I don't like the reference to Jim Steinman :boxed: I hate all his overblown stuff :naughty:.

HSM and now Jim Steinman?? Why am I rapidly going off We Are Golden before I've even heard it?? :aah:

Oh no. WTF. I also heard Pink Floyd somewhere:aah:Though that would be good.

Hmm..interesting, Pink Floyd+HSM+Jim Steinman?:lmfao:

From all these reports, it sounds like sh*t lol. But I want to hear it so bad!

I have quicktime but video twitches and jams. But I opened some times. And consequently I have full representation about it)

I couldn't see the vid before even though I have quick time, but this time I DID see it! I love how they list the amazing things he's done and all the films his music is in! It's brill, but I still wish we could have heard WAG.

HSM and now Jim Steinman?? Why am I rapidly going off We Are Golden before I've even heard it?? :aah:

Who is HSM??? I mean, what does this abbreviation stand for?:blink:

Exactly.... How can you already rate a single without it being released?????

(It says average user rating 3....

UK music press is being pathetic again:sneaky2:

Oh no. WTF. I also heard Pink Floyd somewhere:aah:Though that would be good.

One of the articles mentioned that he took a sample from a Pink Floyd song in Rain...

Who is HSM??? I mean, what does this abbreviation stand for?:blink:

Exactly.... How can you already rate a single without it being released?????

(It says average user rating 3....

UK music press is being pathetic again:sneaky2:

One of the articles mentioned that he took a sample from a Pink Floyd song in Rain...

Oh. I must have missed that one then.:aah: