Naked Mika? :shocked: I never considered the thought....:angel_not:

of course not.... who would ever think that :naughty:

"getting comfortable with myself naked" was the first tweet i notised when i woke up... nice thing to start a day on! :naughty:

Nice chat we have here so far.... about a naked Mika :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im.... im... donno where i am :shocked: I just know its GOOD!!!!!! I just havent seen him naked :tears:

I would love to see the things youve seen :wink2::das:

ohh!! you can!!!!, maybe you can't see him, because you laughed at me when i told i was dead because of Mika!!! hahaha!! no way! i think you would, but you're still shocked!!!!!! just be patient, close your eyes, and go on!!!!!!:teehee::roftl:

ohh!! you can!!!!, maybe you can't see him, because you laughed at me when i told i was dead because of Mika!!! hahaha!! no way! i think you would, but you're still shocked!!!!!! just be patient, close your eyes, and go on!!!!!!:teehee::roftl:

Be patient? ehhmmm.... i dont think i can :blush-anim-cl: Just close my eyes... hhmmm... i see enough mika there just not a naked one... :blink: And if its cos i laughed at ya then IM SORRY. Hope that will help a lil.... :naughty:

:bye:

Fill me in .. where is it from?

I have too little time to follow it all :roftl:

B!anca posted it in one of the big articles in the news section. It isn't a new article or something, it was just the same text on a different site :wink2:

B!anca posted it in one of the big articles in the news section. It isn't a new article or something, it was just the same text on a different site :wink2:

Aha .. but with a new picture then ..

Or is it an old picture? :teehee::roftl:

Aha .. but with a new picture then ..

Or is it an old picture? :teehee::roftl:

we bet it's a new one, coz of the hair:wub2:

n i guess u can't find this one over all the 22 parts of Mikagasmic, can u?:mf_rosetinted:

btw i'd like to see this pic a little bit darker... he doesn't look healthy in it :thumbdown: