Must be the age :roftl:

Well i think he looks like soeone whos only around the 22/23 thingy.... maybe 21. But ment in a good way of course! Many thinks i look like someone in the end of the teens but they should check out Mika.... Think they'll check their minds then :roftl:

Think he looks.... older?

Hmmm, me personally, I don't think he looks that young.. I clearly see that he has aged since beginning of 2007. I think he looks pretty average for his age... Sometimes he looks a bit older even imo (with stubble). If I look at guys my age... no way he looks as young! :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, me personally, I don't think he looks that young.. I clearly see that he has aged since beginning of 2007. I think he looks pretty average for his age... Sometimes he looks a bit older even imo (with stubble). If I look at guys my age... no way he looks as young! :roftl:

Yes, that's what I'm trying to say ..

Hi Droopsy :bye:

:shocked:

I donno what to say.....

Hellow bienie!! Loving your animation! :wub2: He looks hotter with the jeans on :blush-anim-cl:

I love it too :wub2: (wich is kinda logical of course .. :roftl:)