• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty::naughty:

oh Bienie,for me, every pic where Mika is almost naked is veery Mikagasmic!:teehee:

:roftl:

In that case you should go to the video-thread .. I've posted around 300 screenshots there .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

:roftl:

In that case you should go to the video-thread .. I've posted around 300 screenshots there .. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

yeah i know!!!:das:

i'm there too!!!seeing the screenshots...BTW :bow::bow::bow:

i've been watching some of them, and the video as well:wub2:, and i think the Uncensored video has some of Lady Gaga's influence (related to this suddenly wish of being almost naked).....just my point of view!:wink2:

hello friends, hi. Ummm, did the world end? Am I dreaming, clearly I must be having visions.

Mika in his underwear and wow. did. not. think. ever. he. would. go. there

I was shocked and suprised. Then I watched the slo mo, wow.

w.o.w

I am still alive :yay:

This is surprising after yesterday ... and the bloody nice Mika dream I had last night :wub2:

:swoon:

Details will not pass my lips though .... but it was very very very nice :wink2:

hello friends, hi. Ummm, did the world end? Am I dreaming, clearly I must be having visions.

Mika in his underwear and wow. did. not. think. ever. he. would. go. there

I was shocked and suprised. Then I watched the slo mo, wow.

w.o.w

uhhh.... uhhhh.... think i know what to watch right now. got out of bed 1 hour ago.... time for some nice slow-mo wag uncensored...

I am still alive :yay:

This is surprising after yesterday ... and the bloody nice Mika dream I had last night :wub2:

:swoon:

Details will not pass my lips though .... but it was very very very nice :wink2:

Seen some "special" pic today? Or still dont wanna see em again ?:naughty:

uhhh.... uhhhh.... think i know what to watch right now. got out of bed 1 hour ago.... time for some nice slow-mo wag uncensored...

Don't do it ... you're life will never be the same again .... I've watched it constantly this morning :blush-anim-cl:

Don't do it ... you're life will never be the same again .... I've watched it constantly this morning :blush-anim-cl:

It can only make me feel more hot, drool a bit more and get my thoughts in the right direction :wink2: I love it... was perfect to watch before getting to bed last night :naughty:

you watch it over and over again? thought there was a special part in it you didnt like? But im not much surprised that you have... :naughty:

think the "work it out" track in it fits perfect btw.... ;)

Edited by Dark Angel

It can only make me feel more hot, drool a bit more and get my thoughts in the right direction :wink2: I love it... was perfect to watch before getting to bed last night :naughty:

you watch it over and over again? thought there was a special part in it you didnt like? But im not much surprised that you have... :naughty:

think the "work it out" track in it fits perfect btw.... ;)

There's not abit of it I don't like ... it's just those 3 screencaps that I shan't mention that make me :shocked::drool::swoon: everytime I see them ... I'm ok today .... I've not seen them :wink2:

It cant be these.... have to be some other pics posted somewhere that i have to find :wink2::naughty:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... I knew you were going to do that :(

:lmfao: I must have looked at them too much yesterday ... it's only a little flutter today .... I am immune :yay:

OMG :swoon::drool:

He's not that innocent after all :naughty:

He is 25, so of course he is not that innocent :naughty:

Does my sig. look like an innocent Mika to you?:roftl:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .... I knew you were going to do that :(

:lmfao: I must have looked at them too much yesterday ... it's only a little flutter today .... I am immune :yay:

They wont kill ya...? I hope they wont... :shocked:

Immune? Think thats the last thing i'll be :roftl:

He is 25, so of course he is not that innocent :naughty:

Does my sig. look like an innocent Mika to you?:roftl:

Not at all :swoon:

But he can look innocent though ... and I like that :wink2:

They wont kill ya...? I hope they wont... :shocked:

Immune? Think thats the last thing i'll be :roftl:

+1

I think I'll never be immune to his looks and moves :naughty::wink2: