• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen a lot of captions...They're great!! And Mika looks fabulous on them! :wub2:

I have a request for Bienie, I'd like the caption between 00.34 and 00.35 of the video (as you can see in my siggy...I really like the hat! haha) but I can't stop my player on that moment. And if I'm close, it looks blurry :sneaky2: Same to the time he's with the hat and makes a "Boo" face to the camera

I'll put some different captions though :teehee:

bscap0007.jpg

(this one would be great to be sent to Wonka and added to the PictureCaptions thread, haha)

bscap0008.jpg

bscap0002.jpg

bscap0001.jpg

bscap0000.jpg

and my siggy one! I love it!

bscap0004.jpg

Edited by Romis

I've seen a lot of captions...They're great!! And Mika looks fabulous on them! :wub2:

I have a request for Bienie, I'd like the caption between 00.34 and 00.35 of the video (as you can see in my siggy...I really like the hat! haha) but I can't stop my player on that moment. And if I'm close, it looks blurry :sneaky2:

I'll put some different captions though :teehee:

bscap0007.jpg

(this one would be great to be sent to Wonka and added to the PictureCaptions thread, haha)

bscap0008.jpg

bscap0002.jpg

bscap0001.jpg

bscap0000.jpg

and my siggy one! I love it!

bscap0004.jpg

is very lovely :wub2:

i kinda have a small obsession for these...:naughty::wub2:

awman.jpg

sex.jpg

lightup.jpg

can't resist a man with light up crotch pants:biggrin2:

3766916311_784c9b380e_o.gif

THANX a BUNCH!

FAB: You don't see that every day!

Edited by A. Clay

I have a request for Bienie, I'd like the caption between 00.34 and 00.35 of the video (as you can see in my siggy...I really like the hat! haha) but I can't stop my player on that moment. And if I'm close, it looks blurry :sneaky2: Same to the time he's with the hat and makes a "Boo" face to the camera

Now I just had to see the vid again of course .. :sneaky2::bleh:

Is it this moment? Or am I watching another video? :roftl:

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0865.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0871.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0875.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden0888.jpg

I still have to look up that "boo" face though :bleh:

I was talking to my brother today on MSN .... told him to watch my Mika vid from Friday when I met him ... all of a sudden he goes .... I love Lonely Alcoholic .... turns out he has all 4 of the songs for sorrow songs ... ha .... didn't know that :wink2:

Irrelevent but It made me happy that he listens to him ... didn't know he even liked him :wub2: