• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*thinks there is little to go until i get my lab-coat so i can stop taking care of my pants* :biggrin2:

:biggrin2: It's a good invention .. Mika should wear one :naughty:

He's so pwetty ..... :wub2:

He is ... :teehee::wub2:

Ok, I'm back again :mf_rosetinted:

(I made a little Mika - WAG profile on a website I spend some time .. totally NOT Mika-related .. I'm curious if I get reaction :naughty:)

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2355.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2398.jpg

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2415.jpg

Ok, I'm back again :mf_rosetinted:

(I made a little Mika - WAG profile on a website I spend some time .. totally NOT Mika-related .. I'm curious if I get reaction :naughty:)

49Mika_-_we_are_golden2398.jpg

omg that reminds me of my childhood. i had this suspended bed but no stairs :naughty: guess what i was using to get up there?

omg that reminds me of my childhood. i had this suspended bed but no stairs :naughty: guess what i was using to get up there?

:naughty: I like that part .. (also the shot pretty much right after where he, of course, "falls" off .. :naughty::mf_rosetinted: )

oh..a link for that profile? :das:

Hmm .. no ... :roftl:

It's a game (some kind of management-game) and you have to register and log in .. I'll make some screenshots :wink2:

i have no idea what a management game is :blush-anim-cl:

Oh, it's nothing special .. You know games like Zoo Tycoon or so? Where you have to build a zoo and then you earn money because you attract visitors (the bigger/better the zoo, the more people will come) .. It's something like that :wink2:

Here's my profile:

waght1.jpg

waght2.jpg

waght3.jpg

The things you probably can't read are in dutch :bleh: It's nothing special, just that Mika's second cd is ready and that he now has a new single and that my little bear is in the videoclip :bleh: At the end it has a link to the video, with a little text saying that if you were already shocked by the pictures you shouldn't watch that video ... :roftl:

Oh, it's nothing special .. You know games like Zoo Tycoon or so? Where you have to build a zoo and then you earn money because you attract visitors (the bigger/better the zoo, the more people will come) .. It's something like that :wink2:

oooh :roftl:so your visitors should be attracted by mika? :das:

Here's my profile:

waght1.jpg

waght2.jpg

waght3.jpg

The things you probably can't read are in dutch :bleh: It's nothing special, just that Mika's second cd is ready and that he now has a new single and that my little bear is in the videoclip :bleh: At the end it has a link to the video, with a little text saying that if you were already shocked by the pictures you shouldn't watch that video ... :roftl:

wow looks great...

oooh :roftl:so your visitors should be attracted by mika? :das:

:naughty: Well, to be honest .. I'm just curious how not Mika-fans react on that new vid :mf_rosetinted: So, before I face real life people at work f.e., I can already practise this way .. :roftl: