• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bow::bow::bow::bow:

:huglove:

Is all I have to say :naughty:

:teehee:

It doesn't seem to be moving that well, does it? :boxed:

My laptop was really having a hard time for some reason .. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow :wink2:

:teehee:

It doesn't seem to be moving that well, does it? :boxed:

My laptop was really having a hard time for some reason .. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow :wink2:

It moves ok on mine .... :wub2:

He does move off quick lol .... I still got a giggle out of him even though I hadn't actually intended too :naughty:

It moves ok on mine .... :wub2:

He does move off quick lol .... I still got a giggle out of him even though I hadn't actually intended too :naughty:

Ok, if it's ok for you it's ok for me too :mf_rosetinted:

You know I prefer those little moments over serious conversations? :teehee:

Ok, if it's ok for you it's ok for me too :mf_rosetinted:

You know I prefer those little moments over serious conversations? :teehee:

Sorry ... there's a huge bloody spider in my living room ... shall be back in a minute when I've stopped screaming :tears:

Sorry ... there's a huge bloody spider in my living room ... shall be back in a minute when I've stopped screaming :tears:

:shocked: Don't do this!

I'm all alone here .. and I'm afraid of spiders .. Now you've got me all looking around :tears:

:shocked: Don't do this!

I'm all alone here .. and I'm afraid of spiders .. Now you've got me all looking around :tears:

Well I actually have one ... and I'm too scared to go near it ... so as long as it stays over there and suddenly doesn't move and come over here - I shall be ok .... I wanna watch Mika on the telly ... I was planning to sit on the floor by the telly and drool ... but that is where it is ..... me doesn't like it ... :(

Well I actually have one ... and I'm too scared to go near it ... so as long as it stays over there and suddenly doesn't move and come over here - I shall be ok .... I wanna watch Mika on the telly ... I was planning to sit on the floor by the telly and drool ... but that is where it is ..... me doesn't like it ... :(

Aaaaaaaaaaw :huglove:

At the moment I feel like there's a spider in my hair :roftl:

You've got my all itchy :sneaky2::bleh:

*jealous* I wish Mika were on the telly more often over here. We hardly ever get him.

Eww! I so dislike spiders. Once when I was a kid there was a huge spider in the corner of my bathroom that I didn't notice until I had shut myself in. I ran out screaming and refused to return for the rest of the day. :shocked:

*jealous* I wish Mika were on the telly more often over here. We hardly ever get him.

Eww! I so dislike spiders. Once when I was a kid there was a huge spider in the corner of my bathroom that I didn't notice until I had shut myself in. I ran out screaming and refused to return for the rest of the day. :shocked:

They're just ..... I don't mind smaller ones ... but not huge ones ... they scare the living crap out of me :(

I shall now pretend I didn't see one in my living room so I can watch Mika .... If I suddenly spot it again ... this will go down the drain of course ... why can't they stay outside ... it's a big big world ... they do not have to come into my house ... and not when I'm about to bloody watch Mika :mad3: