• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know where are the pictures but Keep secret please :sad:

Why do they have to be kept secret .... sorry I don't understand ... they're from a magazine .... that you can buy ... it's not exactly a secret is it :blink:

Ok, so now I really don't understand anymore :boxed:

I thought the video wasn't supposed to be out here? You know .. as it was only for the Italians or something ..

(I got it from someone, asking me to not post it etc. because then people might get mad ..)

I thought the video wasn't supposed to be out here? You know .. as it was only for the Italians or something ..

(I got it from someone, asking me to not post it etc. because then people might get mad ..)

I Know , but There is a video :mf_rosetinted:

I don't understand why this video can't be shown on the MFC ... it's a tad stupid to be so territorial over stuff ... we're all Mika fans .... it's a tad petty as far as I'm concerned .... :blink:

I don't understand why this video can't be shown on the MFC ... it's a tad stupid to be so territorial over stuff ... we're all Mika fans .... it's a tad petty as far as I'm concerned .... :blink:

Yes, I completely agree with you on that .. But there's a reason that it's only to be seen there, and not on Mikasounds f.e. I have really NO idea why .. but I'm just trying to understand ..

Anyone has a clue? :bleh:

Geez, I didn't know we were in an Orwell's 1984'ish kind of community on this forum. :sneaky2:

Yes, I completely agree with you on that .. But there's a reason that it's only to be seen there, and not on Mikasounds f.e. I have really NO idea why .. but I'm just trying to understand ..

Anyone has a clue? :bleh:

And NO, I don't have any clue whatsoever. Everyone can go over to that site and find the link themselves, so what's the problem.

is still the exclusive forum , which is why you can not even show, trbajos was seen with the first chapter :mf_rosetinted:

I mean certainly about the Vanity Fair magazine when it does come out ... cos' I will be expecting Italian fans to be sending it over here for us poor other MFC'ers who won't get to see it (cos' it looks amazing) like we did the Observer magazine .... I don't remember anyone complaining about those pictures being posted .... I just want the magazine and to be able to pay someone for it :wub2:

And NO, I don't have any clue whatsoever. Everyone can go over to that site and find the link themselves, so what's the problem.

I don't know what the problem is, that's what I'm trying to find out :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hello :mf_rosetinted: I'm not in the best of moods because of the wag editing! :roftl:

You're not in the best mood? You really wouldn't tell :mf_rosetinted:

Did something happen?

is still the exclusive forum , which is why you can not even show, trbajos was seen with the first chapter :mf_rosetinted:

I signed up for the newsletter after the first video ... even though I can't read Italian ... I've seen all the videos .... still think it's a tad petty though - just my opinion :dunno:

So, there's the newsletter, where everyone can sign up for ..

And then you get the video(s) that you can watch .. Mika videos ..

And then you can't discuss them and/or post pics on the MIKA FANCLUB?

Is it me or ... ? :blink:

I don't know what the problem is, that's what I'm trying to find out :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

You're not in the best mood? You really wouldn't tell :mf_rosetinted:

Did something happen?

No, it just goes too slowly :aah:

And I always want to change things :teehee: And it's over-edited as it is already for the mfc vid:aah:

No ... it's not just you .... I have no idea ... cos' maybe those pics are screencaps or something .... they might be .... but can't possibly show those :lmfao:

No, it just goes too slowly :aah:

And I always want to change things :teehee: And it's over-edited as it is already for the mfc vid:aah:

Aha .. poor you .. :bleh:

Just let go :mf_rosetinted: It'll be fine :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

No ... it's not just you .... I have no idea ... cos' maybe those pics are screencaps or something .... they might be .... but can't possibly show those :lmfao:

? What should be the problem with posting screencaps from a vid?

Or am I missing something? :roftl:

I signed up for the newsletter after the first video ... even though I can't read Italian ... I've seen all the videos .... still think it's a tad petty though - just my opinion :dunno:

was entered, not knowing Italian :blink: haha :naughty:

sorry is unique, as I have read :mf_rosetinted:

Aha .. poor you .. :bleh:

Just let go :mf_rosetinted: It'll be fine :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

? What should be the problem with posting screencaps from a vid?

Or am I missing something? :roftl:

No idea what so ever ... especially as noone would tell me where the pics were coming from anyway lol

Unique for who? And why?

What makes them better than us?

Sorry, it's nothing personel, but I really can't deal with those kind of things ...

No idea what so ever ... especially as noone would tell me where the pics were coming from anyway lol

I thought that was obvious? From that video .. :roftl:

Well I could work out enough to Click Here to watch it .... :wink2: It wasn't that hard .... but I couldn't tell you what the email said lol .... I wish I spoke or read a foreign language .... but nope :(