Yeah well .. too late ...

:teehee:

Goodnight! :bye:

MVI_102800113_-border.jpg

Think he looks great except the blouse

Do you think someone dared him ... or paid him lots of money ... or has some dark secret over him ... I can't think of any other reason he'd wear that :lmfao:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think someone dared him ... or paid him lots of money ... or has some dark secret over him ... I can't think of any other reason he'd wear that :lmfao:

Was the only thing left in the closet or just had to get something on very very fast and didnt notise what... or maybe he was just a lil drunk when he picked what to wear? :naughty:

Edited by Dark Angel

:no: Sorry ... I can still see the little devil horns under your halo :wink2:

damn.... ehhmm..... but... but... i donno why they are there cos im a sweet girl! :fisch:

Bienie... i'll be sweet & innocent to Mika :wink2:

Edited by Dark Angel

damn.... ehhmm..... but... but... i donno why they are there cos im a sweet girl! :fisch:

Bienie... i'll be sweet & innocent to Mika :wink2:

Right ... :mf_rosetinted:

Laurel ...

MVI_10320001-border.jpg

MVI_10320006-border.jpg

:teehee:

And now sweet innocent Bienie goes to bed .. to have sweet innocent dreams (I hope) :mf_rosetinted:

:bye:

Oh :wub2: You know how to make me happy :bye: Goodnight hun .. even though you've gone :(

Girls i love ya haha :huglove: really my second house the MFC

Love ya too...and others on here too! :huglove:

Think this forum is my new 2nd home too... even though i havnet even been a member for 2 months!!!!! Love this place. Love the ppl here. Wonderful place:thumb_yello:

Love ya too...and others on here too! :huglove:

Think this forum is my new 2nd home too... even though i havnet even been a member for 2 months!!!!! Love this place. Love the ppl here. Wonderful place:thumb_yello:

No ... this place is special ... abit like that curly haired person we all like :wub2: