• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No joke I almost died when I saw this pic. Love it :wub2: and I've never seen it before :aah:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17129&highlight=lucian+grange

They're from this thread ... loads more piccies in it ... Enjoy :wub2:

Edit ... most of the links to the pictures don't work now ... and I don't have anymore either ... they're all on my old laptop :tears:

Edited by Laurel

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17129&highlight=lucian+grange

They're from this thread ... loads more piccies in it ... Enjoy :wub2:

Edit ... most of the links to the pictures don't work now ... and I don't have anymore either ... they're all on my old laptop :tears:

thank u :huglove:

awww don't worry bella :wink2:

Mika-Roundhouse0051144.jpg

He was laughing at me .... me :wub2:

:swoon:

Nice screenshot :bleh:

I'm sick! :crybaby:

Had to come home from work today .. I feel so bad.

Some viral thing says the doctor, I don't know .. We'll see how it goes .. But I don't feel good :tears: And I'm in pain .. my knees are killing me .. can hardly walk :boxed: (doctor says it's all connected with the viral thingie) ..

Oh, and you know .. the eye-twitching? It's back ..

And I've asked the doctor .. it's because of that virus .. Best case it goes away when I'm better, worst case it could lead to (temporarily?) paralysis (of a part of my face) :blink: I think my expression was quite something when he said that, because he immediately said: I'm sure it'll just go away, don't worry ...

Pffff ... and I had to go to a wedding tomorrow .. just sended a message I couldn't make it .. :sad: