Nice screenshot :bleh:

I'm sick! :crybaby:

Had to come home from work today .. I feel so bad.

Some viral thing says the doctor, I don't know .. We'll see how it goes .. But I don't feel good :tears: And I'm in pain .. my knees are killing me .. can hardly walk :boxed: (doctor says it's all connected with the viral thingie) ..

Oh, and you know .. the eye-twitching? It's back ..

And I've asked the doctor .. it's because of that virus .. Best case it goes away when I'm better, worst case it could lead to (temporarily?) paralysis (of a part of my face) :blink: I think my expression was quite something when he said that, because he immediately said: I'm sure it'll just go away, don't worry ...

Pffff ... and I had to go to a wedding tomorrow .. just sended a message I couldn't make it .. :sad:

Hope you'll get better soon sweetie.

Sick too... they took bloodsamples from me today to check it

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Some viral thing says the doctor, I don't know .. We'll see how it goes .. But I don't feel good :tears: And I'm in pain .. my knees are killing me .. can hardly walk :boxed: (doctor says it's all connected with the viral thingie) ..

And I've asked the doctor .. it's because of that virus .. Best case it goes away when I'm better, worst case it could lead to (temporarily?) paralysis (of a part of my face) :blink: I think my expression was quite something when he said that, because he immediately said: I'm sure it'll just go away, don't worry ...

Pffff ... and I had to go to a wedding tomorrow .. just sended a message I couldn't make it .. :sad:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Bienie :huglove: Sorry to hear you're feeling so bad :huglove:

more pics....

24mxgnm.jpg

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm .................................

I AM DEAD

:swoon:

*Please will people stop killing me .... it kind of hurts*

:(

Edit ... he has lipstick on his forehead

Bad bad bad fans .... control yourselves :floor:

:huglove:

Thanks guys :wub2:

Edit ... he has lipstick on his forehead

Bad bad bad fans .... control yourselves :floor:

Who said it was a fan? :mf_rosetinted:

I thought I had told you (or the people that were here at the time) I was sorry? :teehee:

(ok, you're right .. since I'm also a fan .. But still :roftl::bleh:)

What ... I was ... I knew you were gonna type that before you did .... :wink2:

See ... proof right there :thumb_yello:

Sure :mf_rosetinted:

I wasn't even thinking about Mika :bleh: