:teehee:

Well .. Mika says he likes to get some sleep .. and who am I to keep him awake? :mf_rosetinted: So Mika goes to bed .. and I think I'm gonna go in the same direction .. :naughty:

:bye:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ow, sorry :teehee:

What's wrong? :sad:

I'm fine .. apart from the still being sick-part :wink2:

Well you're alluding to your night with Mika - I did have a nice dream about him though ..... :wink2:

I need to tidy my room up .... and I can't be bothered .... lol .... I shall stay here instead .... I really really can't be bothered :boing:

Well you're alluding to your night with Mika - I did have a nice dream about him though ..... :wink2:

I need to tidy my room up .... and I can't be bothered .... lol .... I shall stay here instead .... I really really can't be bothered :boing:

Alluding? Don't know that word :blush-anim-cl:

That's nice! What was it about? Or do I not want to know that? :roftl:

:boing: You staying here sounds like a great idea!

Alluding? Don't know that word :blush-anim-cl:

That's nice! What was it about? Or do I not want to know that? :roftl:

:boing: You staying here sounds like a great idea!

Actually it was kind of weird ... I was on here ... In The Boy Who Knew Too Much Thread .... and someone came in and started posting stuff .... artwork from the booklet and stuff .... and various designs ... and I was the only one in the thread at the time ... so I was talking to hiim ... then I left and went to the Oldlings and he followed me there .... so I talked to him abit more in there .... then you came into Mikagasmics ... so I came here ... and he followed me here ... and we both were winding him up abit ... he seemed to think you were nuts ... cos' you were posting alot of those unsensored WAG shots .... and then Christine PM'd me ... and told me that the user I was talking to was Mika .... lol ... I kind of guessed it was ..... we stayed in Mikagasmics for ages just nattering to him ... it was nice :wub2:

Why can't he really come in here so I can have nice random chats with him :boing:

If him coming in here means that he's going to think I'm nuts I prefer not having him here :sneaky2::bleh:

Awwwwwwwwww nuts in a good way ... you were making him laugh ... I remember that much .... he wasn't very good at using the smilies though ... lol :wink2:

Awwwwwwwwww nuts in a good way ... you were making him laugh ... I remember that much .... he wasn't very good at using the smilies though ... lol :wink2:

Yeah yeah, you can say that now .. :bleh:

Yeah yeah, you can say that now .. :bleh:

:tongue2::wub2: It was a nice dream even though I never actually saw him :(

I'm gonna be off for awhile ... need to pop out and get some lunch :bye:

Be back soon :huglove: