• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT THE HELL?? :aah: A romanian news site on Mikagasmics??? I've lived to see this one too! :roftl: Where did you get it from?

but..... why that video below the article???:shocked: i must say that i dun like that man at all........:sneaky2: (sori to fans):mf_rosetinted:

Most romanians are pretty dumb, you know! :mf_rosetinted: Whatever has curly hair is Mika for them :freak:

you can't imagine all the things i've seen!!!:das::das:das: hahaha!!:naughty:

Is good that you have access to MFC up there is heaven!:wub2:

This thread is my new happy place. And not even 'cause of the pics, specifically, but because of the fun we have here. :roftl:

*drags a pillow and blanket in, gets comfy*

Ditto

Love it cos of the pics but most cos of the fun. Its great. Some fun (sometimes naughty.... and i like it :naughty:) chat and something great to check out too :biggrin2: What more can you ask for?

lmfao :roftl::roftl::roftl::roftl:

:freak: <<<< I LOVE THIS GUY! (even if he doesn't have curly hair)

It's true, you should see how people knowing I love Mika speaking to me: "Look it's Mika! (pointing at some random curly haired guy on the street)"

I don't even bother turning my head anymore! :roftl:

This thread is my new happy place. And not even 'cause of the pics, specifically, but because of the fun we have here. :roftl:

*drags a pillow and blanket in, gets comfy*

Fun?! You call it fun when you ban people to another thread?! :blink:

:bleh::naughty:

It's great that you like it here :wub2:

So have chats about Mika naked there too....? hhmmm.... why not? :roftl:

I think we should.....

Make a Mikagasmics over there too and have fun there too!!!!!!!!

Go ahead :mf_rosetinted:

MFC is already too much for me at the moment, so sorry, but I won't follow .. :roftl:

You are jokeing aih? MFC too much for ya? :roftl:

No, I'm not? :blink:

I'm very serious .. Have a very busy life and at the moment I'm so tired ... I haven't even checked Mikasound or my profile or .. with the points .. At the moment I just don't care :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

No, I'm not? :blink:

I'm very serious .. Have a very busy life and at the moment I'm so tired ... I haven't even checked Mikasound or my profile or .. with the points .. At the moment I just don't care :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

But.... but..... :tears:

So it will be me and laura* in the Mikagasmics over there if we make one :naughty: I seriously think we should... i just donno about talking about Mika naked there? :roftl:

What's your username there? You're not among my friends. :wink2:

I use the same username on mikasounds. I don't want to lose my mind. Completely, I mean. :naughty:

added.... you just need to except :)

dont want to loose your mind? isnt that too late? :wink2:

But.... but..... :tears:

So it will be me and laura* in the Mikagasmics over there if we make one :naughty: I seriously think we should... i just donno about talking about Mika naked there? :roftl:

Ok we're friends now. You're cute, baby! :wink2: I'm off to play a bit now. :bye: