Guys, I have to share something with you ... I've just did some more screenshots (just made them, still need to select them but I did watch parts of them) and I've discovered that ...

... the guy looks WAY TOO MUCH into my camera! :shocked:

Not all the moments are good pics, sometimes you can basically only see his eyes, or it's a blurry pic or so .. but still ... I'm just :shocked:

At one point today I even was starting to feel uncomfortable .. I really hope he watches but don't knows what he sees, you know (like when you're speaking in front of an audience and you watch them, but don't really see them? Or is that just me that has that? :roftl: ) ? Because the thought that he really sees me .. well .. I prefer not :roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: No need to ask how you are then .. :bleh::mf_rosetinted:

MVI_10402305-border.jpg

What .... :shocked: Don't know what you mean :fisch:

Guys, I have to share something with you ... I've just did some more screenshots (just made them, still need to select them but I did watch parts of them) and I've discovered that ...

... the guy looks WAY TOO MUCH into my camera! :shocked:

Not all the moments are good pics, sometimes you can basically only see his eyes, or it's a blurry pic or so .. but still ... I'm just :shocked:

At one point today I even was starting to feel uncomfortable .. I really hope he watches but don't knows what he sees, you know (like when you're speaking in front of an audience and you watch them, but don't really see them? Or is that just me that has that? :roftl: ) ? Because the thought that he really sees me .. well .. I prefer not :roftl:

Awwwwww ..... I'd love to know he was looking at me .... even if he wasn't :wub2:

:)

how are ya?

I'm fine :mf_rosetinted: You?

Awwwwww ..... I'd love to know he was looking at me .... even if he wasn't :wub2:

Well .. uh .. I don't :teehee:

And definitely not when you see some of the faces he makes at those moments .. :roftl:

MVI_10402667-border.jpg

I'm fine :mf_rosetinted: You?

Well .. uh .. I don't :teehee:

And definitely not when you see some of the faces he makes at those moments .. :roftl:

MVI_10402667-border.jpg

Like crap cos i canceled an appointment Monday for the Mika thingy..... 99% chance they will stop helping me with my epilepsy now cos i canceled :sneaky2::crybaby: But what the hell...

Edited by Dark Angel

Like crap cos i canceled an appointment Monday for the Mika thingy..... 99% chance they will stop helping me with my epilepsy now cos i canceled :sneaky2::crybaby: But what the hell...

ah! you talked to me about it!!:huh:

let's just hope that this 1% left, may be possible!!!!!!!:kachinga:

they'll help you,'cause they know you canceled it beacuse you're gonna be golden!!!:bow:and it's very important!!! you'll se there won't be a problem!!:thumb_yello:

:boxed: That sucks :huglove:

But why won't they help you anymore? I mean .. if you need medical help to solve that problem, I doubt they will refuse it because you want to go to a gig? Or is that just me? :blink:

MVI_10402729-border.jpg

(I'm not really here btw .. I'm printing new pics for in my room etc. :wink2: )

ah! you talked to me about it!!:huh:

let's just hope that this 1% left, may be possible!!!!!!!:kachinga:

they'll help you,'cause they know you canceled it beacuse you're gonna be golden!!!:bow:and it's very important!!! you'll se there won't be a problem!!:thumb_yello:

The only thing the doc. could say beside that was how i can do it to a guy who doesnt even know you... well true but im a fan and im looking a lot forward for the things monday and that just means a lot to me. They then also wants me to thank him for helping me the past few weeks from him muic. Have made me more happy = had less seizures than what i use to!!!

Enough of my crap....

Pics and nice gif. vids like yesterday. We need out daily "Mika kick" :wink2:

The only thing the doc. could say beside that was how i can do it to a guy who doesnt even know you... well true but im a fan and im looking a lot forward for the things monday and that just means a lot to me. They then also wants me to thank him for helping me the past few weeks from him muic. Have made me more happy = had less seizures than what i use to!!!

Enough of my crap....

Pics and nice gif. vids like yesterday. We need out daily "Mika kick" :wink2:

Exactlyy!!!!!!:wink2::wink2::wink2:

i'm happy Mika has helped you!!!:thumb_yello:

Now,more pics and vids!!!!

:boxed: That sucks :huglove:

But why won't they help you anymore? I mean .. if you need medical help to solve that problem, I doubt they will refuse it because you want to go to a gig? Or is that just me? :blink:

MVI_10402729-border.jpg

(I'm not really here btw .. I'm printing new pics for in my room etc. :wink2: )

Well it have been out of control for 6 years and they have tried as much as they can and made sure that i would get there with transport ect. And now i canceled only a few days before i should have been there. Im suppose to go there each 3rd month and they use to make plans for when and what right after ive been there... so cancel it only a few days before isnt good...And it will be no prob. with getting the meds. I will just have a prob. with the right dose from em...

and btw. NICE pics! :wub2:

Exactlyy!!!!!!:wink2::wink2::wink2:

i'm happy Mika has helped you!!!:thumb_yello:

Now,more pics and vids!!!!

Happy too... a lot! But i cant do what they want me to do. Thank him from em and me!!! Donno how and i bet he gets tons of "thx"

and yeah we need MOOOOOOOOORE!!!!!:biggrin2:

Here's a pic ..

I call it ..

... work in progress :mf_rosetinted:

img1720jdu.jpg

(don't mind the tamagotchi btw :roftl: Don't know where I'm gonna put it yet :bleh:)

Here's a pic ..

I call it ..

... work in progress :mf_rosetinted:

img1720jdu.jpg

(don't mind the tamagotchi btw :roftl: Don't know where I'm gonna put it yet :bleh:)

Hi Bienie!!:bye:

it looks very good!!:mf_lustslow: i'm sure it'll be really nice!!!:wink2: