Mika makes us do crazy things ... Had a laugh about it with someone today .. Me, a very good girl that hardly went out of her own city with the car .. If you see where I have been since Mika ... with the highlight a month ago, driving over 200 km all by myself just to see him, and driving back again that same night because I was going to see him again the day after! :roftl:

wow :shocked: pretty sure i would do the same if i could drive :roftl: Bet it was worth it?

Makes us do crazy things...? hhmmmm.... Only the guy thingy with me along with considering stopping as a mod. through 2 years time on 2 forums cos im more here than there :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wow :shocked: pretty sure i would do the same if i could drive :roftl: Bet it was worth it?

Makes us do crazy things...? hhmmmm.... Only the guy thingy with me along with considering stopping as a mod. through 2 years time on 2 forums cos im more here than there :blush-anim-cl:

Yeah, it was just mental, but I would do it again in a second :mf_rosetinted::roftl: Another thing that could go under the crazy things is me going to Rock Werchter last year .. just because of him .. me, going to a festival .. Never thought I would do that ever! :roftl: (and buying a dayticket just for one person/band neither (= pretty expensive) .. but I'm doing that again this year so .. :teehee::roftl:)

Yeah, it was just mental, but I would do it again in a second :mf_rosetinted::roftl: Another thing that could go under the crazy things is me going to Rock Werchter last year .. just because of him .. me, going to a festival .. Never thought I would do that ever! :roftl: (and buying a dayticket just for one person/band neither (= pretty expensive) .. but I'm doing that again this year so .. :teehee::roftl:)

Never been to a festival... should have been to one in 06 to see only 1 band. Had tix and everything but i had to stay home (was forced). Was crying my @ss off that day...

Never been to a festival... should have been to one in 06 to see only 1 band. Had tix and everything but i had to stay home (was forced). Was crying my @ss off that day...

That sucks :boxed:

With me it was: hmm, going or not going?

Doubted a pretty long time .. then one day I thought: what the heck.. I'm just gonna do it. I went to the website to buy a ticket: SOLD OUT! :shocked: It wasn't sold out yet the day before .. I was just :boxed::boxed::boxed:

But it all worked out fine .. thank god .. Can't imagine I wouldn't have been there :blink: (maybe that would have been better, would have never known Air Traffic then .. :roftl: but still .. :bleh:)

That sucks :boxed:

With me it was: hmm, going or not going?

Doubted a pretty long time .. then one day I thought: what the heck.. I'm just gonna do it. I went to the website to buy a ticket: SOLD OUT! :shocked: It wasn't sold out yet the day before .. I was just :boxed::boxed::boxed:

But it all worked out fine .. thank god .. Can't imagine I wouldn't have been there :blink: (maybe that would have been better, would have never known Air Traffic then .. :roftl: but still .. :bleh:)

Was pretty fast sold out the one i was going to too (Guns N Roses) And the reason for why i was crying my @ss off was cos of the member whos a friend of mine now (Bumblefoot) have wanted to see him live in person since 95... But had to stay home cos of my ex and what he was threatning me with what he would do if i went...

only 1 ive seen live outside Denmark and thats Elton John. Have also seen him more than 3 times now.... My mum is OBSESSED with him!

Dont like air traffic?

Was pretty fast sold out the one i was going to too (Guns N Roses) And the reason for why i was crying my @ss off was cos of the member whos a friend of mine now (Bumblefoot) have wanted to see him live in person since 95... But had to stay home cos of my ex and what he was threatning me with what he would do if i went...

only 1 ive seen live outside Denmark and thats Elton John. Have also seen him more than 3 times now.... My mum is OBSESSED with him!

Dont like air traffic?

Wauw :boxed:

I DO like Air Traffic .. that's the whole problem :roftl:

Would have been better if I just didn't knew them .. :bleh:

Dont like air traffic?

:blink:i'm really sorry you couldn't go to see Guns N Roses.....

you've seen EJ more than 3 times???:shocked: and despite your Mum, do you like him?

Agree.

Thought it was Harry Potter when i first saw it :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

Harry Potter??:shocked::roftl::roftl::roftl:

well,after all you are not the first one who confuse Mika with another person, the other day Ines (c'rocktart) confused him with Roger Federer:sneaky2:....

:blink:i'm really sorry you couldn't go to see Guns N Roses.....

you've seen EJ more than 3 times???:shocked: and despite your Mum, do you like him?

Yep i have. Was suppose to see him this month too but the show got canceled. And do you think i would go if i didnt like him? I have bought the show tix for my mum.... But well yeah i like his music A LOT!!! Was almost "forced" to listen to him from when i was born :roftl: So its soon 26 years time ive heard him :naughty:

Seen him and like his stuff too?

:roftl: Could have been .. if you look quick .. Nice :roftl:

It was also pretty quick the 1st time. Only 2-3 sec :blush-anim-cl: Checked again after cos it couldnt be... Not in this thread :naughty:

Harry Potter??:shocked::roftl::roftl::roftl:

well,after all you are not the first one who confuse Mika with another person, the other day Ines (c'rocktart) confused him with Roger Federer:sneaky2:....

Yep Potter :blush-anim-cl: Ops....

Roger Federer? WHAT? Hows that even possible :shocked:

Yep i have. Was suppose to see him this month too but the show got canceled. And do you think i would go if i didnt like him? I have bought the show tix for my mum.... But well yeah i like his music A LOT!!! Was almost "forced" to listen to him from when i was born :roftl: So its soon 26 years time ive heard him :naughty:

Seen him and like his stuff too?

yeah,you're right! of course you have to like him!...(only me can ask you that!!):bash:

my parents like EJ too! specially the song he dedicated to Lady Di ("Candle in the wind"), they love that song!.....my favourite one is the King Lion's soundtrack...i think it's called: "Can you fell the Love tonight" ....it's very good!:thumb_yello:

It was also pretty quick the 1st time. Only 2-3 sec :blush-anim-cl: Checked again after cos it couldnt be... Not in this thread :naughty:

Yep Potter :blush-anim-cl: Ops....

Roger Federer? WHAT? Hows that even possible :shocked:

yeah! i wonder the same thing!! it's beacuse she saw my avatar, and confused him,but then she realised it wasn't him!! thanks god!!!!!!!!!!:bow::bow:

but then,when she told me that, i was :shocked: WHAT???RF????? :shocked:noooooooo,i don't like that guy!! (especially because i'm a Rafa nadal's fan) but then, everything went back to normal, the guy in the pic was the PERFECT Mikaa!!!!:wub2:

yeah,you're right! of course you have to like him!...(only me can ask you that!!):bash:

my parents like EJ too! specially the song he dedicated to Lady Di ("Candle in the wind"), they love that song!.....my favourite one is the King Lion's soundtrack...i think it's called: "Can you fell the Love tonight" ....it's very good!:thumb_yello:

Donno what my fave. from him is. Love so many of em. Have the same prob. with Queen... i just CANT pick a fave.

'Can you feel the love tonight' is from "The Lion King" yeah:thumb_yello: Love that movie

Donno what my fave. from him is. Love so many of em. Have the same prob. with Queen... i just CANT pick a fave.

'Can you feel the love tonight' is from "The Lion King" yeah:thumb_yello: Love that movie

i love that movie too!! but it always makes me cry!:crybaby:anyway i really love it!:wub2:

ah,you're also a Queen's fan ?? good!:thumb_yello: i'm not a fan of them,but i recognise they have great songs!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl: and Queen was one of the best group of the music's history!

i love that movie too!! but it always makes me cry!:crybaby:anyway i really love it!:wub2:

ah,you're also a Queen's fan ?? good!:thumb_yello: i'm not a fan of them,but i recognise they have great songs!!!!!!:blush-anim-cl: and Queen was one of the best group of the music's history!

ohhhhhhhhh yeah im a fan of em! And have done some crazy **** to see the new queen (of course) live. Was hospitalised for epilepsy but i left cos i had to see em. I met brian after :biggrin2:

Queen ONE OF THE BEST? I think they are the best....

Edited by Dark Angel